He came back.

I went in the kitchen to see if Arol was there but no, then in the living room but no again.Then I heard music from backyard.I went there and I saw Arol preparing the breakfast.

"Morning Arol."-I said giving him a kiss.

I was the best to hide my feelings even sometimes it didn't work.

"Morning tiny.Come on ,I had prepared breakfast."-he said sitting in the chair.

Today it was a beautiful day.The sun was shining, the weather was warm and the first morning in our new house was perfect.
I was enjoying the food, music and the view.

"Did you talk with Harmon?"-Arol asked while he was eating.

"Yes he called me this morning.He left yesterday because he had an emergency situation to deal with.He is in Australia and he is coming back in 2 days."-I explained him.

"Good and Aria how things are between you two?"-he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Everything is fine.We are having a good time together."-I said smiling.

"I am happy for this but do you feel anything for him?"-he continue asking again.

I wasn't sure for my feelings and I wasn't ready yet I think.Okay I like spending time with him but I wasn't clear in my head for what I wanted and what I feel.

"I don't know Arol.I am confused."-I said playing with my hair.

"Look Aria sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.Give it that time."-he said grabbing my hand on his and squeezing gently.

His words were deep and meaningful.
Those words are making me feel different or trying to tell me something that I really know but not able to accept.I was scared of thinking and accepting that I was falling for him.Even the part of "falling for him" was difficult to think and to be said in my mind.

"Enough for me.What about you and Dani?"-I asked him avoiding the conversation from me.

"We are doing fine.I love her and she loves me.Everything is so beautiful."-he said with a lovely tone.

I was so happy for them.She is my bestie and in the other hand he is my twin bro.Could it be better then this.

"I'm happy for you.Enjoy every minute of this beautiful love of yours."-I said smiling at him.

"Enjoy it too tiny and start to accept feelings that you know you have."-he said putting his arms around the chair.

"Anyway Arol.Today I am coming late at home.I have to work a lot."-I said him in case not to worry for me.

"Okay but if you don't want to come home alone late, call me."-he said standing from his chair.

"Okay Arol.Now I am leaving.Bye and thank you for the breakfast."-I said giving him a hug.

I was driving for work when Laila called me.

"Hi Laila.How are you?Did you find something?"-I asked her worry.

"Aria I know the whole truth.I have discovered everything."-she said with a sad tone.

"Oh Laila are you serious?Please let's meet and tell me everything."-I said while my hands were shaking.

"Okay after 2 days I will come and meet you.Now I need to leave.Bye."-she said and hung up.

I was so stressed and worry.I can't belive that after 2 days I will find out the reason why someone wanted to kill us.Even it was difficult to me to accept the fact that someone wanted to kill us I needed to find out what was the reason of this.I was so curious.
Anyway to take my mind off of this I was going to work a lot today.
As soon as I was in the office I started to work.I also called Brad and told about what Laila said to me.
Tomorrow I had a trial and I needed to prepare so good.