The day came.

I woke up from the sunlight that came through the curtains.Today I decided to not work and have a day off.After I left yesterday ,I came so late home.
The last 2 days had really tired me out.I have been all the time lying and this had hurt me so much.Lying my family was the worst feeling ever and then lying Harmon was like a nightmare.Anyway I got up and I went to take a shower.I relaxed a bit from the hot water going down in all over my body but everything that happened between me and Harmon was in my mind all the time.I got out of the shower ,I dried my hair and I let them naturally.Then I put on a nude makeup and I put on a green sweater and a black oversize T-shirt up.I also wore green,white and black sneakers with white socks.So I decided to be sporty today.Then I went downstairs and I grabbed just an iced coffe since I didn't want to eat.Those 2 days I haven't been in mood to eat anything from sadness and stress.

Those 2 days I haven't been in mood to eat anything from sadness and stress

Aria's outfit.

Aria's nails.

Arol wasn't home and I was glad because I wasn't in mood to come with another lie again.I was already tired of lying everyone.
Today I wanted just to go for a walk in the streets, go to a cinema to watch a movie,go to a park with electronic games,go for shopping,go for lunch myself, take a bike with rent and ride somewhere.So this way I will make myself feel better ,I think.
So here my days began.
As I was walking in the streets, feeling the sun in my skin and drinking my iced coffe I heard my phone ringing and it was dad.

"Aria good morning.The papers that you need to sign to end the contract are in Harmon's office.Go there and sign since Harmon did it.Bye."-without letting me time to respond he hung up.

Dad was talking cold to me.I think it is from the break up.I know that if I had tell them a proper reason they will understand me but I didn't even told my family a reason and this is absolutely visible that I am lying.I think they are right but they don't know what I am dealing with.I hope they will understand my behaviour when I will explain them everything

Anyway yesterday I told dad to bring the papers and sign since we "broke up".
I know that I had to not sign those papers but since we love each other and we fell in love I think that that contact should end.
He can propose me when we feel ready.
I can be his real fiancee without a forcing contract between us.This was the reason why I wanted to end this.I was going to tell Harmon for this earlier but as it seems today was the day to end this fucking contract.