The concert

I left his office to go home.When I arrived I went in the living room.There were mom and dad only.I went next to them.

"Hi how are you two?"-I asked them as I gave a hug.

"Aria why you didn't told us that you were sick?"-mom asked so worried.

"Sorry ,I am telling you if I feel bad again."-I said as I gave her a puppy face.

"Aria you have been saying this sentence since you were 14."-dad said as he wrinkled the forehead.

"But don't exaggerate it.I am good now ,Harmon took care of me."-I said inserting the hair behind the ear.

"I love this guy.He is such a gentelman, caring and so lovely.He really likes you and he is so interested in you.Aria you should see him, you have to let him to come in your life."-mom said seriously to me.

Okay he was so gentle to me and interested in me but I am not ready to fall in love again and to open my heart to another, that was why I was so closed in myself about this topic.

"Your mother is right darling.You have to move on.We are your parents and we became happy seeing you having a beautiful life.You have to open your heart already.I know that it is hard for you but at least try it."-dad said as he put his hands on mine.

I know they wanted to see me happy but I was almost marrying him and being happy with him and now I have lost Austin forever.

"I will try but can't promise anything."-I said as I hugged them.

"We know you can my Aria."-mom said to me.

"Mom ,dad tomorrow at 9 pm Harmon is going to pick me up because we are going to Capri/Italy for 3 days."-I said smiling.

I saw their happiness in their faces.I knew that they wanted me to be with Harmon.

"Oh Aria really.I am so happy.Harmon is definitely the perfect one for you."-mom said smiling so much as he hugged me.

"Okay then I am going to get ready.I am going to the concert with Arol,Dani,Fletcher and Brad tonight."-I said as I got up from sofa.

"Okay honey."-dad said after me.

I went upstairs in my bedroom and took a shower.Then I called Arol to remember him.

"Hi tally.Where are you?"-I asked him smiling.

"Hi.I am in my way home.I didn't forget."-he said knowing so good that I was going to remember about the concert.

"What about Fletcher?Where is he?"-I asked going to my closet.

"He is coming too ,I just talked with him."-he said to me.

"Okay then,I am waiting.Bye."-I said as I hung up.

I wore wide blue jenas with a black scarf that I used like a crop top with white sneakers.I put my hair in a bun and I put on a little make up.

I put my hair in a bun and I put on a little make up