Playing dirty.

I woke up and I felt Harmon's arms around me.I tried to move but he just tightened the grip bringing me more near him.He was holding my hand on his and he had his head on my neck.

Aria and Harmon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aria and Harmon.

"Harmon move, I want to take a shower".-I said as I tried to move but it was worthless since Harmon wasn't planing to let me go.

"Since when you have started to wake up this early."-he said in his sleepy voice.

I was laughing at him because time was 12 pm.

"Well ,time is 12 pm you sleepy head."-I said laughing as I tried to move again.
He stood up immediately with a shocked face.
His face was so funny right now.

"What?12 pm?Come on you're kidding me."-he said rubbing his hair and grabbing his phone to watch the time.

"Now that you're awake and you're aware about how time is it, I am leaving for shower."-I said as I was about to stood up but Harmon put me in his lap.

"Aria and her angry or no talking mood in the morning is on."-he said with a sarcastic voice.

Well is it true that I have angry issues in the morning but today is not like others day.

I was angry but not so much so I just rolled my eyes at his words.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me."-he said with his huksy voice.

"Why, what are you gonna do?"-I asked him trying to make fun of him.

Without wasting time he kissed me.
I kissed him back but I didn't let him to make a harshly kiss because ,I knew where we were going to end, if we continue like that.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Harmon kissing Aria.

"Time for shower."-I said and I went off his grip.

"I'm coming."-he said and came after me.

"And who said you are coming?"-I said trying to tease him.

I was trying my best not to laugh in his face.

He came closer to me and grabbed my waist.

"Look babe ,you better start to get used with me because as I see you are still shy around me or you do this on purpose to play with me.But know this if you want to play, I play dirty young lady."-he said winking at me and then went to prepare the  bathtub.