0.5

pretty swell authors note at the end ;)
im running out of battery but ill waste it on you guys bc ily

----------------------------------------

ellas pov

i sat up quickly to an obnoxious beeping.

i panicked. are we having a fire, did someone break in, what's goi-

crap crap crap i thought, this noise was caused not by a fire or stranger but by my alarm clock, and by the looks of it i was a half hour late.

this was the end of the world for me i had a mid study exam in 45 minutes

no time to shower i had to get my priorities straight. i ran to closet pulling out an oversized sweater, my yoga pants and in a good .3 seconds slipped out of my pjs and into my clothes. my hair could not be tamed so after a waste of 10 minutes, it sat in a messy knot on top of my head.

i grabbed my school bag and keys running out of the door.

i took a deep breath, ah now im on time-

shit

i forgot my shoes.
i ran into my house yet again and grabbed some boots, i could care less about my outfit at this point.

before i started my car i triple checked to make sure i had everything. yup.

i still haven't had breakfast yet so i pulled up to a local shop to grab a very healthy breakfast of skittles, the jumbo sized bag.

i ran in and down aisle 3, the candy aisle, and of course the skittles had to be all the way at the end.

i grabbed two bags because why not im an adult, sort of, well you know what i just got my paycheck so i've got cash.

as i was waiting on the line i looked back at the aisle behind me

aisle 6: make up

and i saw a boy with wild green hair, no body else had hair the color of a fucking tennis ball, it was that boy, michael.

why is he buying makeup? wait is that eyeliner? he did mention something about being punk rock and shit when he came in... i really hope he isn't using manliner.

i guess i was staring because he looked up, and i quickly looked away. he wouldn't know what i looked like from behind right?

"next at register 5" the unenthusiastic 45 year old man, probably living in his mothers basement, called out

finally my turn.

--------------------

michaels pov

shit.

ella saw me. im almost positive it was ella. she does have a pretty nice ass. but that's besides the point. she saw me

i. was. buying. makeup.

shit.

i ran into another aisle to hide, i looked up.

aisle 2: feminine care and male diapers

no. no. no!

this aisle was really close to the doors maybe i could escape i start inching forward while another man comes down the aisle.

the man looked about 1000 but maybe he was just 80

"boy which ones do you recommend, i've tried this brand but they're not absorbent as the say." he asked me holding up a box of male diapers.

"oh um oh well me i..." i was so embarrassed he thinks i need diapers "im actually here for my lady friend she umm needs these" I said pointing to the extra large pads with wings, so fancy these days.
"you know girls and their lady parts." i slowly backed myself up and faced the other way

just a few more steps to the door.
ah, she's coming.

i faced back tho the shelves as ella passed, maybe she didn't see me, probably not.

--------------------

ellas pov

as i was walking out of the shop i passed one of the aisles closer to the exit and saw michael, yup definitely him. but why is he in the tampon aisle, first makeup now tampons what.

me being me i listened to their conversation on the other side of the aisle.

i had an extremely hard time containing my laughter.

i could feel his uncomfortableness.

as i listened to his excuse for being in the feminine aisle it all started to make sense. the makeup, the pads, michael has a girlfriend. i wouldn't have guessed because i could have sworn he was flirting with me but i guess not.

i don't know why i was so disappointed it's not like i like him, right?

i looked down at my phone and realized i had to be at school in the next 10 minutes, i get sidetracked so easily.

i rushed out of the shop trying to not look in michaels direction.

(many ours later)

i finally got back to my flat and boy was i exhausted but i remembered i wanted to text back michael clifford

i finally knew his name and it sounded quiet nice.

to mc: so eyeliner and pads

from mc: pfft whhhaatt are you talkin bout

to mc: shut up and stop lying ik it was you

from mc: i think you've got the wrong male

to mc: no other people have hair the color of a fucking tennis ball

from mc: :-/

to mc: soooo I know the pads weren't for you

from mc: maybe we could meet up sometime then ill explain my whole life story to you including why i was looking at but not buying pads

i was feeling really uncertain about meeting with him due to all the mixed signals. so i made up my mind after a good 20 whole minutes

to mc: sure.

----------------------------------------

wooooooohhhh hello wonderful peopless so i just wanted to thank everyone who is reading this because i feel like im talking to like three people but what ever this only has a few reads and a few votes but i really appreciate it soooooooo much and you know where it lets you see how many people at least looked at the book well rn it's at 101 like wow it blows my mind ik 100 people aren't that many but im so shocked!!!

so thank you all 1000000x's im sooo thankful

anywho remember to vote and comment ily