1.2

michaels pov

"ashton you dick!" i screamed as i let myself into his flat. "ashton" i walked into the kitchen only to be greeted by him sucking faces with his girlfriend.

only about five minutes later they realized i was standing there. "we were just making dinner." ashton stuttered walking over to the stove. he thought i couldn't tell that less than a minute ago his tongue was down her throat, and vice versa. "michael." brianna muttered.

for some reason ive never made a good impression on brianna, since the first time we met she's hated me, i really can't think of anything except maybe spilling a milkshake down her shirt, but that is irrelevant.

"ashton, i kinda need to talk to you." i motioned for him to step out of the kitchen.

"mike, i was kinda in the middle of something if you couldn't tell." he sighed "well i wouldn't be here if you didn't give shit advice."
"what are you possibly talking about?"
"you told me to sweep ella off her feet, well it totally worked for helping me get farther in the friend zone."
"mike again, i have no freaking clue what you're saying."
"ella told her boss she was hanging with her "friend" and it was no big deal."

it didn't seem like much at the time, it kind of made me upset, a punch to the heart, but the more i thought about it on the way to ashtons the angrier i got. it also seemed to click with ash at that moment.

"aw mikey i'm sorry, but im really busy right now so ill text cal and you guys can try and figure it out." i took that as my queue to leave "bye brianna" i yelled right before i slammed the door.

--------------

"i can help, i know a lot of people." luke chimed in

"yeah actually what about lia, you know that girl that was in our year back when we were like 14?" calum asked

it was close to midnight and i was still stressed and very upset sitting in claums room and it made me more upset that he was out of beer, or any alcohol for that matter.

"guys i really don't want a different girl, i just want ella to see me as more than a friend" i pouted

"lia said she can't wait." luke budded in
"what! lucas you didn't." i screamed tackling him to the ground.

"wait wait wait." calum came rushing between us "maybe this is a good thing."
"tha-that's what i was saying" luke said out of breath.

"...but..." i can't believe im actually considering it.
"just go for it mike, she's really nice." calum agreed

"where are we meeting."

i found myself actually trying to look good at 12:00 because i was to be meeting lia in 20 minutes at the movie cinema in the mall.

-----------------

ella's pov

another day at work but no word from clifford.

ive adopted his last name for some reason lately but i like it better. he's never asked me to stop but last night be seemed to leave abruptly which some what upset me.

we usually joke around while texting on a daily basis. but it was 1:00 and still no word. i came to the conclusion that i would text him during my lunch break and maybe even rub it in his face that i have panda express.

when i came to the conclusion that michael might be more than a friend, i got kind of... excited? i mean he's perfectly not romantic, i don't want the big gestures i like the little thing that he does that makes me smile.

sara told me to go out and tell him how i felt, when I was venting to her last night, but i shut that idea down. even though he always pestered me about my looks and feel that he could possibly be in a "pretty girl phase" that i wouldn't want to ruin over a petty crush.

i switched shifts with jonathan and ran though the crowds of people only to be met with the ridiculously long line of people also waiting for panda express.

i thought if i ran down here fast enough i would miss the rug of people coming out of the movie theater.

i thought i heard a familiar laugh in front of me, i steeped out of line to see the unmistakable read hair of michael but he wasn't alone.

michael was accompanied by a girl, who was gorgeous and i instantly felt upset and rushed out of line.

i guess i was just part of michael cliffords "pretty girl phase".

---------------

yo yo yo look who updated... your hommie

vote and comment ily!!