1.3

michaels pov

lia. she had me up all last night and that's not even an exaggeration.

the last time i saw her she was 14, and she was a typical pre-teen, braces frizzy hair, and weird clothes. but im no one to talk my pre-puberty years were something else, my hair wasn't died because my mom was super controlling, and i mean i think i dressed in color and baggy pants, but let's leave it at that.

i never really got to know lia during my years of schooling and that might have been one of my many mistakes.

during our date the movie was really just background noise, because we talked the whole time catching up on the missed years.

she beautiful and has an amazing smile, thank you braces, although we talked for hours we never really clicked, but hey sometimes opposites attract.

sure she doesn't listen to the same music i do (im gonna have to catch up on my taylor swift) and she doesn't love to sit home and play video games, but she does like panda express.

i would be lying though if i said ella still didn't pop into my head. i thought about her as we passed claires to enter the cinema, i thought about her when lia would laugh, but as calum told me, i have to get over her as anything more than a friend.

as i was thinking about ella it dawned on me that we haven't texted in over a week, so i decided just to say a quick hello.

to ellaaa: hey you!

no more than a minute later she responded

from ellaaa: hi.

i scrunched my eyebrows together trying to decipher her text. it was never just a hi, there was always something more.

to ellaaa: you alright? let me guess you're moody because of mcd

from ellaaa: wtf is mcd michael

the instant i read the text I was taken back, she never refers to me as michael, it's always been clifford, which coincidentally was another thing i loved about her.

to ellaaa: mcd...aka michael clifford deficit

from ellaaa: oh k

to ellaaa: you sure you're ok... we can talk

from ellaaa: actually we cant, im at work... sorry

im about .5 seconds away from getting in my car and tracking her down. not to be stalkerish or anything, but to find out why she's like this all of a sudden.

to ellaaa: liar. i know you don't have work today and i know even if you were at work you would still text. so come on please just tell me what's wrong.

it really pained me to see or sense that she wasn't okay. i didn't know what it was but i was going to get it out of her.

from ellaaa: fine.

to ellaaa: yay! i knew you'd tell me all, who could resist

from ellaaa: who was that girl.

---------------

yay i'm back sorry for the really short stupid filler chapter but i have a lot of school stuff going on but in 20 (last day of school!!!) i'll be back in action

vote and comment ily