0.3

umm why doesn't anyone talk about michaels arms... I mean come on LOOK AT THEM!!!

ok just saying this is going to change povs a few times so try and stay with me thanks

----------------------------------------

the young claires worker looked at him with a confused face. "yeah sure" she said with uncertainty "go pick out the ones you want" she was secretly hoping he would go for a casual earring and not the sparkled unicorns ... she would not be able to take him seriously.

it wasn't everyday young girls came in to get their ears pierced, maybe five girls in one week. but never has a male come in to get his ears pierced.

michael looked thorough the earrings and went with small studs, basic but he knew he could come back again if he needed new ones or if he wanted to change them.

as the claires worker took out the anti bacterial swabs, michael asked "soo... your names ella, yeah?" ella smiled and look down at her name tag, "that's what it says." as michael watched her get the gun ready a wave of last minute uncertainty hit him.

"wait this doesn't really hurt that much... right?" michael rushed "i mean i usually only work with 12 year old girls but they don't cry so you probably won't... im only punching two holes in your ears... no big deal." ella replied nonchalantly. michael quickly shot her a look "dont say it like that" he whined
ella giggled and michaels face softened and his body relaxed.

ella reached under the desk and pulled out a plush bear, "you want a friend to hold onto?" ella said trying to keep a straight face. "no im a man" michael replied

"alright you ready, macho man" ella laughed. michael kept quiet and nodded his head.

one
two
three *insert little piercing gun noise here*

"fuck" michael said bitting his lip, but only a few seconds later the pain subsided "you all good?" ella asked, and again michael only nodded. ella moved and without notice did the other ear, but this time michael kept quiet.

"wow, you are a man, you didn't even need the bear." ella said sarcastically
"well i had a beautiful girl to look at, that calmed me down" michael grinned. and with that ellas cheeks became flushed with a rosy tint.

ella rung michael up and gave him the after care kit for his ears. "good luck to you and your ears" ella said as she waved goodbye. "i hope to see you soon ella from claires" michael said as he left.

ella looked down at her hands, while blushing. "wait sir..." but michael was already gone "you left your receipt" ella muttered. before crumpling it up she noticed something written in what looked to be sparkly purple gel pen.

super cute macho punk rock man: (555)-433-6900

ella smiled as she now held the number of the cute guy that walked into claires that day.

--------------------

ellas pov

as i got into my car all I could think about was him.

i didn't even know his name, how pathetic... how could you like someone who you only spent 10 minutes with, who's nameless, who's just a stranger i thought to myself

but then his eyes were mesmerizing, his ears looked amazing pierced, i saw a faint tattoo, and his smirk was adorably sexy. oh and his hair... green was a wonderful color on his head.

i pulled up to my apartment and once inside i pulled out my phone and dialed my best friends number and prayed for her to pick up.

"what." sara groaned into the phone
"it's an emergency. no one died, well maybe me... sara its a boy, i never have boy problems" i rushed into the phone
"finally your hormones are working correctly now honey explain it all to me" sara calmly told me

(im a lazy shit and don't want to write it all out tbh)

i rushed my entire encounter to her in less then .53836 second

"well first... he sounds like a loser for going to claires but i'll let that slide" sara replied "secondly my advice would be to text him, because you see too nervous to talk on the phone, so you go girl." and then she hung up on me.

bitch

i have a bitch as a best friend, but none the less i took her advice.

i texted him, i almost peed my pants but that's not important

to: macho man:
hey super macho man i never got your name?

--------------------

michaels pov

"once she looked up at me when i first walked in i knew there was something about her, her hair comes in front of her face and she just pushes it away lightly, her fingers aw they are so cute and tiny.. oh yeah she's pretty short. but she's beautiful." i vented to the guys once we were all settled into the basement.

"ohhhh mikeys got the feels" calum cooed and ashton replied with a "michaels found love." maybe venting to them was the wrong idea. "all this mushy stuff about her really makes you seem punk rock dude" luke told me sarcastically

"shut the fuck up luke" i said as i threw a pillow at him.

"aww shit sorry" luke said rubbing his arm. "i gave her my number but she hasn't texted maybe she threw it out, maybe she doesn't like me, guys im nervous help"

"man just relax and give her time she's probably just as nervous" ashton said

it was around 7:30 pm and we were all laying around when my phone vibrated.

unknown number: hey super macho man i never got your name

and that is when i fell off the couch "SHE TEXTED!!"

----------------------------------------

super sorry the end is so bad because im really tired rn but i felt like I needed to update

oh and plzzz don't text that number i made it up so I don't want you guys randomly texting some 80 yr old lady thnx

oh and i decided he'll have green hair for now bc why not right? right! (high fives myself bc i have no friends)

well thanks again for reading!!!
vote and comment ily allll