0.2

hi how are yall how's life

----------------------------------------

michael
woke up with a raging headache... obviously a hangover from last nights shananagins. he slugged downstairs to grab water and medicine, after taking some he found a note on the table.

"michael i will not be home until late, grab pizza for dinner and enjoy the rest of your day. lol-mum"

he would hate to damage his reputation by admitting to his friends but michael loves his mom and finds all the notes she leave adorable, all though after the countless times he has told her, she still does not understand that lol does not mean lots of love.

at least she hasn't told any grieving person lol, well not yet.

michael went into the basement and found the empty pizza boxes and beer bottles but instead of cleaning he just moved the mess to the floor and hopped onto the couch.

he wondered what he would do for the day when the previous nights conversations came back to him. he jumped off the couch and ran back to his room.

he ignored the headache and got dressed. he checked the clock, 3:27, he had time but the question was where to go to get it done.

he grabbed one of his snapbacks and got into his car and took of in the direction of the mall. he turned on the radio and rocked out on his way. "once im done i gotta remember to get some sun glasses" michael reminded himself.

it was a beautiful sunny day in australia and michael hatted it. he would hiss and cringe when the sun shown through his windows, this was the main reason for him spending his days in his basement. furthermore he believed sunglasses would protect him from the sun.

they wouldn't.

he pulled into the busy parking lot and cursed out approximately three cars, four elders, and one trash can.

his driving was not the best.

once he had finally found a parking spot he got out of his car and ran inside, to avoid the sun.

there he stood, randomly in the middle of a mall on a late saturday afternoon.

"i have no fucking clue where to go" michael said earning him a few disapproving looks from bystanders, he scoffed and started walking around.

by the time michael was on the second floor of the mall it was starting to empty out due to the fact that it was almost five at night. he scanned each store "clothes, clothes, clothes... fuck is a mall only about clothes" he thought. then he stopped and looked at the the sign before him.

"perfect" michael whispered to himself as he stepped inside. he looked around and surprisingly was not embarrassed to be here... well unless he knew someone who would walk in, but that was not going to happen.

he walked up to the counter and cleared his throat.

the worker didn't look up and with an unenthusiastic voice said
"hello and welcome to claires, how may I help you..." the girl looked up and with a confused look finished her sentence "...sir?"

"hey i saw the sign on your window, could I get my ears pierced?"

----------------------------------------

wowowowowowowowow alright
I felt like I had to put an authors note so ... thanks for reading
my unedited suckish writing