1.4

michaels pov

she knew and that meant i was done for. i simply responded with, i was on a date, but i guess that kinda made her upset.

i tried apologizing to her constantly, but texts weren't cutting it, i guess.

"uh.... hey ella? it's me. oh by me i mean michael." i paused for about five minutes "i'd like it if you called me back.. only if you want .... ill uh see-no talk later, yeah so bye"

that was the first out of 17 voice mails i left her last night. ella held a special place in my heart, and even if she didn't think of me the way i thought of her, she was still an amazing girl.

i was determined to chase her down. i may or may not have known we entire work schedule... correction her whole daily schedule. i made a plan.

ella woke up around 7:30 every day, so i wouldn't text her right away, don't want to be too clingy now.

then she got coffee at the closest cafe to the mall, she refused to go to Starbucks and she hated tea, so lindys cafe would do. but i wouldn't meet her there.

ill let her get to work, go on her lunch break and then talk to her. my plan was bulletproof.

i hoped.

----------------

ella's pov

i carefully listened to each of michaels messages.

i read, then reread each of his texts.

all i wanted was to call him back and tell him i was being stupid, but i was mad. he didn't tell me about this date. and the day he goes on one i get jealous.

i didn't think i liked him, or maybe i just wanted our strong friendship to last, either way i was mad, upset, and a bit emotional.

when i got to work i was still surprised there were no new messages, or texts.
maybe he just gave up.

i went through the day with michael on my mind. even my damn food reminded me of him.

after my lunch break i took my time getting back to claire's, aimlessly walking around. i could have sworn i saw michael walking in through the entrance, but your mind plays tricks on you when you're weak.

i made it back to claires only to realize i now had the shop until closing.

claires, as it always was during the week, was quite empty. i was startled when i saw someone walk in.

but that someone wasn't a stranger.
it was michael.

"uh hey." he said standing awkwardly away from me.

"hi, welcome to claires." i said trying to brush him away

"ha, now doesn't that sound familiar," he said walking towards me "you said that to me when i first saw your beautiful face."

"i have to say it to the customers." i tried again but he wouldn't have it

"ella, please forgive me. i only tie dating to get my mind off of you and honestly it didn't work. ella, i can't have you mad at me please." he said now only inches away from my face.

something flashed, too quickly, before his eyes. i had no time to decipher what it was because his hands grabbed my face and pulled me into him, our lips instantly connecting.

----------------

Heyeyeyey
I'm cramming for all my finals but i thought I should throw you guys an update!!

PSA: I'm 1000% muke af.

vote and comment! ily!