0.9

so all hopes of updating last week failed as you can tell... sorry :(

--------------

ellas pov

i woke up in a tangled mess of sheets and not to mention a raging headache.

i don't remember much, i know sara dragged me to a party, and i know i got wasted but what i didn't know was that it was monday.

luckily i was in my bedroom not some strangers, i looked at the clock and realized that it was 12:45 so no sense in going or doing anything to day. i made my way to the small kitchen located in my flat and grabbed some water and aspirin, hoping this quick remedy would make my headache disappear.

i sat down on the old couch that i had purchased for some weird reason, it wasn't even comfortable. as i flicked through the channels i started to remember some of last nights incidents.

i remember getting drunk in the first five minutes.

"woooooo this party is amazing" i screamed running around the house. i settled into the main room where every sweaty body was side by side, correction ass by crotch.
"hey honey" a drunk man slurred "wanna dance"

i don't really remember much else at the moment. i mean i guess i danced with the guy, that's what you do at parties right?

i remember a little later on as well, i ran into a few predicaments.

i really need to pee, i thought to myself as i was opening door after door. probably not the smartest thing to do at a party but with no luck on the bottom floor i ventured to the top. closet, closet, bedroom, then i found another door, it had to be the bathroom but no with my luck it was an occupied bedroom. my virgin eyes.

i finally found a bathroom. as i exited the room i ran into something no someone. i looked up and it was non other than michael, but attached to his arm was a girl in a skin tight red dress holding two solo cups.

i really do remember that part, and with that i successfully concluded that he indeed does have a girlfriend.

i got up to make some breakfast but i'm pretty lazy so i grabbed a box of foot loops and sat back down. i settled on the movie channel and caught the middle of Mean Girls.

during the commercial break i remembered more and more of the party and the final experience.

i grabbed another solo cup, filled with who knows what and made my way back to the dance floor. i started grinding on more people then got pushed around some more and fell into someone's arms. wowwww the smell so good, my drunken mind thought and i looked up.

"miiiiichael" i giggled, it was michael "you're that guy the super cute guy that got his ears done at clairesss by me" i said twirling my had it point at myself. "wow ella i think you're really drunk, can i help?" i think michael said "noo im just wonderful see" i said spinning myself around for him. "i admit you look damn good tonight but ella i think that's enough" michael said reaching for my drink, he told me i looked good, well he looks better. he took my drink away. when he turned around i decided to just go for it and i kissed him.

what on earth was i thinking i sat there on the couch freaking out.

i called sara 15 times, no joke and ended up getting her voicemail 15 times.

this was a disaster, a complete disaster.
i know what i have to do.

at all costs i must avoid michael clifford.
----------------

Mean girls had just ended and started to get up when there was a light tap on my door and i was thankful they weren't pounding because my headache wouldn't be able to take it.

i opened up the door and my original plan when down the drain.

--------------

YAY I ACTUALLY UPDATED

well it was a short chapter but it's all good right?

vote and comment ily