0.8

ellas pov

i ran.

i ran all the way to the nearest bus stop. i cant believe he was going to kiss me, was i going to let him?

i was absolutely clueless about the bus schedule so took out my phone and called sara. "SARA" i screamed into the speaker "god ella i think im deaf" "i really need you to pick me up at the bus stop about a half a mile out of town ... please" i practically begged her. i heard her huff and move things around on the other end "be there in ten" and the line went dead.

"explain. now." sara demanded the minute i stepped into the car

"well me and michael had that thing today" i started "you can say date it's fine" sara told me

"anyway we went to the park and got ice cream then we went to his house..." i paused "thenhetriedtokissmebutiran" i rushed out. "words ella words please" sara said calmly probably because she didn't hear me. "he tried to kiss me... and i ran away."

the car stopped short and i realized we were back at sara's flat. "EXCUSE me, you ran?" she questioned and i simply nodded. "explain once we get inside" she hissed

"so why didn't you kiss him back, it was a date wasn't it?" sara questioned
"i don't kiss on the first date, i said nonchalantly

"ella you're extremely flustered, i doubt that's it" she pushed raising her eyebrows "fine" i huffed

"well a few days ago i saw him, in the shops, buying pads as he said for his lady friend and eyeliner" i said "so im not going to be a side hoe if that's what he's thinking and i got nervous, i've never been so nervous i don't know why."

"ella you like him. plain and simple, and you should ask him about the girl maybe he has a sister" sara said positively, now there's this party tonight wanna come?"

do i really want to get wasted tonight... yes

"i guess but i don't have any good dresses" i told her "i got you all covered" she said opening her closet

we walked into the bathroom. i started to do my hair, just straightening it, then to my make up, i went light on everything.

sara sat on her bed already dressed with her make up on when i came back. she held up a black dress and red heels.

i love sara to death but she is definitely smaller than me, so i take caution when borrowing clothes.

i slipped on the dress and with the deep v neck it made my cleavage look bigger than usual and my hips made the circle bottom shorter. i was a bit out of my element but i still looked great.

we approached the house and people were already stumbling out with red cups in their hands. sara told me she would grab me a drink and after five minutes of her being gone i decided to explore on my own.

i pushed through sweaty bodies on the dance floor and made my way to the back of the house where shots were being offered so of course i took one, but one turned into two and two turned into five.

an hour later and i was completely wasted.

i vaguely remember grinding on some people on the dance floor and making my way around the extremely large house. i still haven't run into sara so i assume she found a guy to mess around with. as i got pushed around i stumbled back and fell into somebody's arms, that somebody happened to be
michael clifford.

"miiiiichael" i giggled "wow ella i think you're really drunk, can i help?" michael steadied me with his hands "noo im just wonderful see" i twirled for him. "i admit you look damn good tonight but ella i think that's enough" michael said reaching for my drink. i let him take it and when he turned around my drunk mind took over.

i took his face in mine and slammed my lips into his.

--------------
all in ellas pov... wowowow
sorry babes i totally forgot about this like five days ago

but i'll update again later maybe tonight or tomorrow, promise... i hope.

vote and comment ily