Halloween Special

SO This one has nothing to do with the timeline of the story...kinda it's your choice I don't care.

Ciel rose from his bed, checking the date. October 31 'Halloween.. the day you pretend to be something your not, the day children and some teens get free candy..I wonder if Sebastian's gonna force me to dress up like he did last year..?'  Ciel scowled at the thought, shaking his head in disapproval. Ciel slid down from his bed making his way to the closet he had a meeting today with another company manager, that probably had his eye on him the the whole situation with Peter but like 10x creepier, Ciel's had meetings with him before and could barely even talk, cause every time he comes over Sebastian decides to be the biggest dick ever and give Ciel head under the table, fingering him sometimes if possible. We all know they fucked after that man left...shoo, he didn't even get off the doorstep, he prolly even heard them cause Ciel's so loud.

Ciel blushed at the thought of all those times the manager almost looked under the table, coming to check his temperature  sure he was young and kind of attractive but once he started being creepy Ciel backed off, Ciel had a puppy crush on him before he saw his true colours, When Sebastian found out, they went at it all night Ciel lost count after the 40th round. So this time Ciel had a plan, Ciel smirked as he buttoned his white almost transparent like blouse only to cover his stomach and a little up the ribcage. He was gonna lock Sebastian in his room, 'sure he's a demon but he can't teleport...I'm gonna put my faith in the fact that he can't and PRAY to the Gods that he can't.' Ciel sighed walking to Sebastian's room to find him cleaning his room up, Ciel made his move, swiftly shutting and locking the door, moving some tall furniture in front of the door as well.

Sebastian turned quickly for he had been startled by the door closing so fast. He walked over and turned the doorknob it didn't open...?  Sebastian turned the doorknob putting some weight on the door trying to force it open but to no avail..It didn't budge. 'Master must've have done this'   Sebastian sighed, plopping down on his bed, Ciel snickered from the other side of the door "No more embarrassment for me!!! Hahaha" Ciel laughed walking away, not caring if Sebastian heard him anymore. Sebastian smiled to himself...'So bochan must not believe in my abilities'

Sebastian chuckled as he suddenly appeared outside his door. 'I knew it was a good idea keeping this a secret from master.' Sebastian smirked to himself oh how he was gonna enjoy the shit out of teasing Ciel making him think he's crazy.

Ciel made his way to the table where May-rin served the food that Sebastian made before being "locked in his room". Ciel sat at the head of the long table, while the manager sat across from him on the side of the table, analyzing the food he was given. Ciel broke the silence with what sounded like a seductive giggle, before leaning over to grab Aaron (the manager) by the arm glancing into his eyes "You don't need to worry about the food." Ciel smiles. Suddenly Ciel feels a familiar cold air suddenly hit his cock making it stand up. "Oh fucccckkk no.." Ciel said to himself, grabbing a fork. Ciel used his foot to push Sebastian away that silently got under the table while Ciel was "flirting with Aaron" Sebastian kissed Ciel's tip, thumbing the rest of his length making Ciel's lower half squirm. "Please stop..." Ciel whined looking down only for Sebastian to hear. Sebastian smirked and stroked Ciel fast making him spring out precum from his tip.

Ciels face heated up red while Sebastian was sucking on Ciels shaft smearing the precum around his tip, making Ciel buck his hips. "...and that's why I think we should be able to overthrow the Queen" Ciel was focused on the pleasure and embarrassment he was receiving to even answer. "L..look I think I've come up with a fever i..I think you need to come..b..back later..." "need to cum!" Ciel panicked kicking Sebastian in the ribs as he continued tounging his slit that kept spewing precum. Ciel wanted to moan he wanted to kick Sebastian's ass he was so upset and embarrassed...the fact that Aaron could look under the table and immediately destroy his reputation in just a few words. It was exciting to him Sebastian kept pumping his cock as he got harder. Biting his lip he looked over to Aaron which took the look in his eyes a wrong way. Aaron made his way over to Ciel and leaned in to kiss him. Suddenly another Sebastian appeared and dragged Aaron off Ciel was clearly shocked having two Sebastian's this hasn't happened since that one time...but Ciel was traumatized from the memory..sort of. Master I don't like that man being all over you like this." The second Sebastian said as the first one started bobbing his head going down on Ciel's dick. Ciel winced biting his lip.

(Lol I fell asleep writing this here at 4 in the morning)

But Sebastian #2 threw Aaron out and the first one just got up like nothing happened as always, expecting Ciel to ask for more like he would, but it never came.." Ciel did want to do it but he was too embarrassed this time. So Ciel buckled his pants and walked away. Sebastian was clearly confused with Ciel's behavior. 'I understand why he would want to lock me in my room but, this...is new... he would usually ask or beg for me to finish the job...wait..⚫_⚫ is he gonna do it himself..? I would love to see that' Sebastian followed quietly behind Ciel as he made his way to his room, and to Sebastian's disappointment, Ciel just collapsed on his bed and sighed. 'I don't wanna ask him so I won't I won't cave in!' Ciel silently thought to himself as his eyes fluttered shut. His cheeks grew red at the thought once again..getting caught would've been so...sexy...if he would have just looked under the table. Ciel got hard at the thought of being caught..'I'm so dirty...what am I doing thinking this!?' Ciel's eyes snapped open at the sound of the door opening, Ciel didn't turn his head but flicked his eyes over to the butler that was now moving toward him careful not to "wake him".

Sebastian wrapped his hands around Ciel's waist bringing him up, to lay him down under the covers when a sudden voice startled him from doing so "What are you doing?" Ciel's tone was cold as always as he stared down at Sebastian that was holding him like a porcelain doll. "You startled me master, I thought you were asleep so I wanted to put you under the blankets. It's no good to sleep on top of them you'll catch cold." Sebastian stated making Ciel roll his eyes. "Whatever, you can put me down now." Ciel spat back. "I wanna go take a bath." Sebastian's eyes brightened. "Let me draw it for you just the way you like it" He smirked at the end of his sentence. Ciel of course saw this and wiggled out of his grasp to the floor while sputtering no's and other nonsense "No no its okay I'll do it myself I don't want you to!!" But to no avail, Sebastian didn't listen, and the bathroom door was closed in Ciel's face before he could speak another work.

"Damnit"

YOOOO SO I WAS GROUNDED FOR SO LONG!!! AND IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOULS I would have forgotten to update this story so Thank you so much!!! There will be updates to my other stories as well if I can remember and keep up with them all if I don't get grounded again I SWEAR my aunt hates me anyway I hope you enjoyed my loves!!!💖💖💕💕💕💞💞💞