I have time if you let me bocchan

Just so you know ciel is like 20 in my fanfic your welcome

Ciel's POV to the flashback

"Sebastian I'm telling you get your goddamn hands off of me" I shouted at him "but... Bocchan won't be pleased if I don't touch you.." Sebastian whined I sighed "if I tell you to stop then stop" I said moving away slightly, but he then grabbed me by my waist and took a hold of my member again damnit "a..ah Sebastian..." I moaned. I felt his erection through his pants which were getting tighter "y..your stabbing me..!" Sebastian then took me by my arm and bent me over! I mean who does that! So now my position was that my head was down on my bed and my ass...well..that was up in the air towards Sebastian...and..he...smiled...as he...licked my entrance... SEBASTIAN LICKED MY ASS! I felt my face heat up as he continued and my body was enjoying it! Or I was I don't fucking know- "Bocchan let me take over from my perspective if I may" Sebastian interupted, I crossed my arms "tch..fine I don't wanna continue"

Sebastian's POV from the flashback

I took hold of my young master his body was very little and delicate as I looked at his flustered face I couldn't help but smile, then I leant down and licked his entrance. I glanced at Ciel who's trying his hardest not to moan or make noise so I grabbed his hand and he jumped at my sudden contact "you can moan if you need to" I said teasing him "S..shut up" he snapped at me "Bocchan...~" I placed my head in his small back and licked my fingers and putting them into him as he jumped and bit his lip. I reached for his chin and rubbed his face "Bocchan if you bite too hard you'll bleed" I said moving my fingers around inside him "I..don't need your fucking help" he said rasply trying to hold his voice "you were moaning earlier" I said moving him to sit on my erection spreading his legs "what happened to that?" I said starting to jerk him off "a..ah..! N..no!" Ciel moaned and shuttered at my touch "there it is.." I said smiling. I unzipped my pants letting my erection out, Ciel's eyes widened at the sight of it "th... that's bloody huge!" He said in awe I think it was awe "master..."

"What?"

"Bend over"

"Hah!? You moron of a demon! No! I'm done! I-"
I leaned in and kissed him and he didn't kiss back "Ciel...just once let me.." he finally did what I asked after a bit of fake begging "FAKE!? SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!" "uh oh"

After calming Ciel down

We continue

Ciel bent over and gripped onto the bed sheets as I entered inside him "s... Sebastian it's too big your going to break me...!" *Ciel growling at bassy in the background* "nonsense master I'll be able to enter...if you relax more" Ciel blushed at my comment "h..how the hell am I supposed to relax!?" Ciel panicked *that wasn't panic!*Ciel"  I just entered deeper as Ciel moaned at me moving deeper inside of him. I started to thrust when he got used to me being inside of him slow at first then speeding up until the point I was slamming into him repeatedly "Ahhh! Sebastian! I'm...gonna cum!..." Ciel yelled into the night "Go ahead Ciel...I'm.. going to also" I said slowing down a bit "i..inside!? N..no! Take it out!" Ciel whined but I was cumming too fast to even move, we came together. As Ciel collapsed I collapsed along side him, I'm a shameful butler... sleeping in the same bed as my master without his permission, but I don't think he cared at the moment he was asleep.