Sebastian's win

Narrator POV

Ciel was in his office picking at his now 'soiled' cake slice 'thanks a lot dumbass Sebastian' he thought as he held his chin and sighed Sebastian only doors down could sense his master's boredom and disapproval, disappointed by this he decides to pay Ciel a visit. Walking down the hallway Sebastian makes sure Ciel can't sense his presence coming since Ciel is the Queen's gaurddog he can sense danger from miles away and whenever that happens Sebastian can never get Ciel to sleep he just stays awake for days on end in his office refusing to eat or sleep. Sebastian sighs, consealing himself so Ciel can't sense him coming or hear his footsteps aproching his door. He is now standing in front of a sleeping Ciel, how cute, he thinks to himself as Ciel shifts in his sleep only moving his head in his arms away from the sunlight, Ciel moans slighty in annoynce from the sun getting in his eyes. He rubs his eyes sitting up and groans then glances up at the black suit right in front of him startled, he jumps back in his chair ramming it into the window behind him, "WHAT THE HELL YOU DAMN DEMON!?" Ciel shouted angsty as always "I'm sorry bocchan you were just so cute" Sebastian says as he places a kiss on Ciel's cheek "Eh!? What the fuck is wrong with you!? I told you I have no wish to be romanticly involved with you!" Ciel cursed Sebastian as he just laughed "What are you laughing at?" Ciel grumbled "I'm sorry master I'd take you serious if you didn't have that flushed facsal expression bocchan! It kind of suits you! You look even cuter than normal" Sebastian says chuckling at Ciel's cheeks becoming redder "Y....You dumbass! I...I'm not cute....." Ciel says clearly flustered "If you say things like that I won't be able to hold back at all Ciel~" Sebastian said changing his tone from playful and cheerful to montone and serious "Ciel...will you let me hold you? One last time?" Sebastian says. "You act like it's the last time we're gonna do IT " Ciel said glancing away from Sebastian "Bloody hell...." Ciel cursed under his breath Sebastian chuckled again this time grabbing Ciel by the arm slamming him stomach first on his desk, the doors were closed and locked but Ciel obvisly didn't know this so he freaked "SEBASTIAN LOCK THE DOOR YOU IDIOT!" Ciel panicked as Sebastian unbuckled his belt.

!NSFW WARNING HONEYS!

Ciel moved his hips hoping to get Sebastian off of him...well it obvisly didn't work Sebastian got himself out of his pants Ciel only wiggled more desperate to get out of his grip, but Sebastian had a tight grip on Ciel's hips "Get off you moron of a butler! Lock the door damnit!!" Ciel cursed "Ah? but you tempted me Ciel....or did you forget so fast?" Sebastian said in a deep tone of voice near Ciel's ear bitting it slightly, Ciel's breath hitched as Sebastian's hand romed in places that Ciel hasn't bothered to touch or think about "It seems like you haven't been masterbating or anything like I thought you would be~ what a shame~" Sebastian teases "Of course I haven't you dumb butler! I don't have time for it!" Ciel yelled, Sebastian wasn't pleased with Ciel's tone towards him so he griped his cock in his hand tightly making Ciel scream out "SEBASTIAN YOU MORON! T....THAT HURTS!" Ciel screamed annoyed, although his shorts weren't taked off he felt Sebastian against him, but he decieded not to say anything just to tsk in disapproval "What's the matter Ciel~?" Sebastian hummed "I want you to get off" Ciel said lowering his head

"I'm tired"

"I see"

"That's an invitaition to get off of me Sebastian"

"That doesn't mean I'll listen"

Sebastian says leaning down kissing Ciel's plump pink lips that he has been killing himself over to kiss for months. Ciel pulls back flustered grabing the end of his desk and pulling himself up and sliding from Sebastian's grip since he loosened up on his hips, "Ciel get back over here so we can have some fun~ or do you wanna play hard to get?" Sebastian said sitting back in Ciel's chair. Ciel's face flushed as Sebastian begain taking his clothes off in front of him 'What the hell!? Does he think I'll fall for that!? I'm not some chick he can seduce easily just by showing some skin!' Ciel's thought to himself as he turned redder by the second if that was even possible even though his thoughts were completely different. Ciel walked towards the door fixing his clothes and zipping his shorts on his way out.

~NSFW OVER FOR NOW~~~~~

When Ciel opened the door Sebastian was there in his way "What the hell Sebastian get out of my wa-" Ciel was cut off by Sebastian kissing him again and pushing him back into the room Ciel pulled away while Sebastian turned to lock the door as Ciel opened the window to let pluto in to attack (Kiss and traple Sebastian) Sebastian while he made his escape. Ciel jumped out of the window landing in bushes that nipped and cut his skin that was exposed.  "Damnit that hurt" Ciel whispered hoping Sebastian wouldn't hear but, that's when he heard footsteps. It can't be Sebastian right? Or can it he is a demon after all....Damnit I'm overthinking it! Ciel quietly thought as the footsteps got closer and closer....