Sebby....

Ciel POV

It was a regular day for me the servants doing their jobs and me doing my paperwork and the servents being clumsy and as bashful as ever all accept HIM Sebastian he was perfect as always but it's not like I'm ever gonna say that to him or anything he didn't need to hear it from me he knows, the bitch just likes to tease...."Sebastian I need you" I only called him in because I wanted something sweet "Fetch me something to satisfy my sweet tooth would you Sebby?" I said not looking up from my work. M..Master this...this is the first time you weren't formal with me...I..I'm so very pleased..!" Sebastian exlaimed with joy but continued to lecture me on how I shouldn't be eating sweets before dinner "UGH Your such a pain Sebastian!" I said leaning back into my chair, resting my head on the backing. I groan "Fine whatever your dismissed" I say picking up my pen and inking over my work, Sebastian stood over me and watched me work, I didn't mind but how he would glance over at me sometimes sent a shiver up my spine "Sebastian....why are you watching me?" I asked sitting back in my chair looking up at him. "I just want to watch my master work is that so bad?" Sebastian says slightly glaring at me "What's with the attitude? Don't tell me your upset over something stupid" I said focusing back on my work. "Oh no of course not I just want sex" Sebastian said roughly "H...Huh?"

Sebastian POV

"I just want sex"

"H...Huh?" Ciel mutters completely suprised by my seriousness "T..then go be the man-whore you actully are then!" Ciel says looking back at his papers clearly flustered "Your words harm me Ciel~" I said holding my heart "watch it Sebastian" he said griping his pen tighter "What did I say?" I asked pretending to be clueless, he let out another groan then stood up and walked towards the door. "M...master where are you going?" I asked stringing after him. "Go back to whatever you were doing" Ciel walks into the kitchen as I follow him, he reaches for the cake on the counter and cuts a slice and takes his plate back to the office. I still follow him. "Sebastian why are you following me" Ciel stops in the middle of his office cake in hand and side-eyes me. " I want you Ciel Phantomhive" I said stern faced. "H....Heh...heh very funny if you think your gonna get me naked so easily you've got another thing coming! Go to hell!" I snicker at what he says, how cute did he forget I'm a demon? Or that I literaly came from hell? "How cute Ci~el Phan~tom~hive" I lick my lips walking towards him "Sebastian y..you...you ass you better not even touch me!" I walked towards him and cornered him against the desk and my body, I loom over him and kiss his neck "Sebastian this is pathedic" He wasn't shaking or stumbling over his words like he usually would be "Ciel...what's wrong?" I asked "I told you i don't want any romantic relations with you. At all" Ciel looked serious and upest...like he was lying "I can't read you sometimes Ciel"

"H..huh? Read me? The hell does that mean?" Ciel says as I stand up over him now, "nevermind I'll go leave you to work, dinner will be ready soon." I say walking away disappointed, Ciel can't keep holding himself back forever and even I as a demon have my limits.

Narrator (Sam) POV

Ciel sat in his chair and picked at his cake leaning over his paperwork. He didn't want it anymore since Sebastian ruined it for him by trying and failing to force himself on him. Ciel held his chin in his hand and sighed he didn't want to do any work he just wanted to sleep, he wasn't tired just fustrated and kind of mad. At his own butler. Yes, his own butler that also happens to be a sexually drained one at that. Ciel has been draining his demon of sex for two months now and not even giving him the sightest bit of affection of course Ciel has been holding himself back as well but of course he's never gonna tell him that never in a million years though or if sebby had something up his sleeve like he always seems to. He's great in battle, the kitchen, and the bedroom according to Ciel, he blushes just thinking about it.

Sorry I took so long to post! I've been binge watching so many animes it's insane!
-Sam