Sebastian's Game

Sebastian POV

I sat and watched as Ciel stumbled to the closest bathroom; sure I was sitting in a tree outside but my power lets me see inside while there are limits, I decided to use my power for fun today, since Ciel's so full of himself maybe he wouldn't mind walking around the manor as if he actually owned it. And what better way to do that then by walking around stark nude? This also definitely isn't a way for me to feed off of his embarrassment, no way I love my master very very much but...he's been a bad boy and bad boys don't get rewards...this bad boy gets punished but the REAL punishment is tonight of course.

Your gay Auther-senpai is here!!
(Hehe what will become of poor poor Ciel Phantomhive tonight? I wonder)

Ciel POV

I'm so pissed I could scream! But I don't want anyone to come looking for where my scream came from and find me it'd be embarrassing! I found my way into the closest bathroom and hid in there locking the door behind me I looked in the cabinets below the sink but of course there were nothing but towels in there they'd have to do for now...

I walked out of the bathroom on high alert and scurried to my room without anybody noticing. I closed my curtains, locked my door, dropped my towel and sighed "Thank goodness nobody saw me.." I dropped to the floor and slowly made my way to my wardrobe and opened it revealing my clothes. 'At least he didn't get to these..'I though as I grabbed a random outfit to wear...I felt a presence behind me...'damnit all..' I thought as I pretended not to notice, so I got into the closet and closed the doors behind me without looking behind me.

I silently got my new clothes on still refusing to move from out of the closet, (you get my joke???) I heard footsteps coming closer so I held the door closed pulling it toward me with little to all my strength. Yet Sebastian no surprise broke the door off its hinges "Fuck.." I silently swore under my breath "Young master you do know it is quite rude to ignore people in the same room as you? I don't-" I cut him off "Just shut up.." I held my head down as I scooted back further into the closet into a ball, holding my knees together and lying my head on top of them. Sebastian reached out and grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him "What do you want?" I said folding my leg under my other one.

"Are you trying to hide something?" Sebastian asked leaning closer to me "hide something like what? If your asking if I have a boner then your terribly stupid..and mistaken" I crossed my arms and continued, "and I hope to stay that way the rest of the day so, if you could move out of my way, I'd be really grateful." I said sarcastically. Sebastian eventually moved and I stepped down from the wardrobe and made my way to the door.

Sebastian POV

I watched as my Ciel walked toward the door I couldn't catch my prey then release it no no, we're not being nice today, So I grabbed Ciel by the waist and pulled him toward me "Put master I want more attention you don't pay any attention to me anymore" I said holding him closer "Get off me Sebastian! I have things to do!" Ciel flailed under me. It was always adorable seeing my master react to things because even though he's an adult now he never fails to be cute even without trying.
"My my, looks like somebody's quite entrgetic I see..!" I said holding in a chuckle, "Sebastian Michaelis if you don't get the FUCK off me I will kill you I am NOT IN THE MOOD" My how cute! My master seems to be angry with me, no worries I just have to turn on the charm and he won't be mad "Aww I'm sorry baby did I upset you?" I said nussling my head in the crook of his neck. "Sebastian get OFF" Ciel gritted his teeth, I leaned into his milky pale skin and moved his collar to suck on his neck. "Sebastian stop it!" Ciel started to move around "Don't move so much or something may just pop up" I said bitting gently on his neck. "Stop!" Ciel swermed around more, I let my hand travel up his shirt and play with his nipples. "A...aah~..stop..it..!" Ciel stopped moving as much as before as I continue to turn and squeeze his nipples while his face turned redder by the second. "S..sebastian...n..no..no more..." He moaned out as I ripped open his shirt and turned him around bringing him down with me on the floor.

The next chapter will be all smut 18+ but ik ya'll won't listen so enjoy