She looks at him for a few seconds, then she looks at the cup of tea in his hand. She looks up again, tired eyes threatening to close any second. She wants to look at him longer after not seeing him for quite some time. It has been so long since they last talked to each other face to face, and, seated so close like this.

A little part of her heart misses this. But she couldn't really understand why she is even missing having him close to her. Putting that aside, she is just honestly glad he is here with her right now. Something about having him close to her makes her feels so safe and at ease.

"Mister Kim", she looks away. "Why do you keep finding me?"

"Finding...you?"

"This is getting too strange. It's like...whenever I cry, I think I might have summoned you as well. You are always....there...it's so...weird"

Taehyung placed the cup on at the side and sits up straight, taking the chance to look at the sun setting right in front of him. The late winter air is so chilly, making him shivers slightly. He had given his coat to her and to be frankly honest, he would have given her his jacket too if it's possible.

"I find it weird too"

"And funny", Haru glances at him, letting out a small weak laugh. "So, are you going to ask me why I was crying?"

"Do you want to tell me?"

"I literally cried all over you and wet your shirt and your jacket"

"It is okay", he chuckles as he shakes his head, resting his palms at the side. "I don't mind"

She smiles at his reply, eyes still staring at the sky that has turned a deep shade of blue and purple as the sun gradually sets

She smiles at his reply, eyes still staring at the sky that has turned a deep shade of blue and purple as the sun gradually sets. It feels like a healing to her, sitting there doing nothing but watching as the sky gets darker each second, the faint rays of light piercing through the thick clouds and the calming silence of the empty rooftop.

 It feels like a healing to her, sitting there doing nothing but watching as the sky gets darker each second, the faint rays of light piercing through the thick clouds and the calming silence of the empty rooftop

"Mister Kim, do you think life is unfair sometimes?"

Surprised at her  question, he turns to her, watching as she has her eyes glued at the view. As if the timing is right, the faint orange light hits her face illuminating her features with such warmness. Her eyes seem to sparkle as the light beams straight into her face, making her look so fragile and so delicate in his eyes.