55 | The One With The Storm

Start from the beginning

"Let's take a look at your gorgeous body shall we?" He asks as he starts to pull the thin straps to reveal her breasts. "My goodness, chellam. Why are you so divine? These breasts can turn anyone into sinners."

He spots the translucent g-string she was wearing. "And this beautiful womanhood of your's - I'd foresake heaven and immortality just to feel it warm and moist against my palm."

Shree moans, with eyes closed as Madhav's lip sink lower until it brushed teasingly at the erect nipple of her left breast. Shree whispered his name as he kneaded the other breast, teasingly toying with the nipple that grew erect to his warm touch.

Shree opens her eyes as she feels Madhav's erection against her thigh. 

"Someone's hard." She whispers.

"I guess it's time for you to work your magic, wife." He says and stands up. Shree sits up, adjusting the straps of her negligee. Madhav quickly undid his veshti, letting it fall down on the cool floor in a quiet wisp. Shree gasps softly as she takes in the sight of Madhav's engorged manhood stood heavenward. 

"No boxers huh?" She asks teasingly as Madhav lies on the bed, his back rested on the bed's head board. Shree runs her fingers on his thigh. "Someone's been a naughty husband, I assume. He's probably asking for it. Look at his dick, so eager, so impatient, so greedy. His eyes are secretly asking his wife to give him a blow job."

"Fuck, I am and that too out loud!" He says as he holds her arm. "Now, why don't you make me moan and wither for a change?"

"Gladly!" She whispers, planning on stealing every little breath from his lungs.

His lips parted and he moaned as her fingers softly holds his erection. She placed soft and slow kisses down his shaft, licking the tip. 

Madhav released a loud groan, as her mouth wrapped around his manhood. Her mouth lowers further until his entire shaft was in her mouth. He collected all of her flowing tresses in his fist.

He let out another beautiful groan, breathing out her name as Shree softly massaged his scrotum, while she sucked him. 

"Fuck!" he groaned, his head falling back. "Chellam, are you trying to kill me?"

Each suck earned a stuttered gasp tumbled from his lips. He looks at her with half closed eyes, to meet her confident eyes looking at him. Her grasp on his scrotum tightens and she moans shaking her ass in content.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her up, away from his twitching and throbbing manhood.

"I asked you to please me not to kill me!" He says looking at her smiling face, adjusting his glasses. "I swear, my little kitten, I will make you see stars tonight." He said and pulled her closer to seal their lips together. 

He kissed her with his tongue probing into her mouth. She kissed him back, their tongues battling for dominance. She moaned as she felt his hardened length pressing against her stomach. His hands eagerly ran up and down the silk that made the negligee she was wearing. He took two fistfuls of the flimsy garment and tore it off her body.

Before Shree could register the fact that her favourite negilee was ripped off her body, she found herself lying on the bed - her head resting on the foot of their bed. Madhav had discarded the g-string that she was wearing and had her thighs balanced on both his shoulders. He was starting to place kisses on her inner thigh. The delicate folds of her womanhood were glistening with the raw evidence of her arousal. He parts her folds with his fingers, and presses his lips to give it a kiss.

A high pitched wail escaped from her mouth as Madhav slowly and devotedly licked her clitoris. A satisfied purr came from him. His teeth and tongue culminated and worked in unison to deliver a gentle assault on the throbbing bundle of nerves.