45 | The One With All The Dawns

A soft ray of the sun, streamed inside, through hotel windows and bathed the entire room in a soft golden glow, falling on the furniture, her silken sari which lay along with his clothes on the floor and the blue blanket they shared. 

Madhav finds Shree sleeping on his chest, held closer with his pair of strong arms. Her head was resting on his hardened yet soft chest.

"Good morning, chellam." Madhav moans into Shree's ears. His morning voice is so croaky. Shree's eyes flutters open. He smiles as he takes in her disheveled form, her hair that was loose and messy, which came down to her bare breasts.

"Good morning, Maddy." She says softly turning to Madhav. She rubbed her eyes until she could see the faint glow of the sun pour into their hotel room. She was comfortable, though the sunshine that peered into the room burned her eyes. A piece of her fair skin on the base of her throat was red, like a battle scar.

"Don't tell me what happened last night was only a dream." She softly whispered.

"It wasn't a dream. It happened for real." He whispers moving the strands of her hair from her face. "Slept well?"

She nods.

"Let's get ready and go back." He says and lazily peppered Shree's face with kisses. "Ma and Devi are flying back to Mumbai tonight, right? And of course, Madhu would be wondering where we vanished to."

"No! I don't want this moment to end." She kisses his forehead, his temples, his cheeks and a quick one on his lips. He moves closer and Shree's hand wrap around his muscular frame.

"Trust me. There will be several moments like this from now on. More hugs, more kisses, more cuddles-"

"-more idli and masala dhosai" Shree adds.

"I was thinking of making something more Andhra-ish like moong dal roti and upma. But that's alright; anything for you." He whispers. "Come, let's go and shower."

He gets off the bed and starts to stretch his muscles. There were several times were they had seen each other naked, but admiring him again and again was something she could never stop.

"I haven't showered with you for so many years." He says as he holds her hand softly. "Come, chellam."

After Shree helped Madhav with shaving off his beard, she blushed as Madhav devotedly shampooed her hair and lathered soap on her body. She moaned every time he rubbed his soapy hands over her body, ravishing each curve and every inch of her skin. The shower made the water droplets tango on their skin. Madhav was surprised when she pinned him to the wall, looking up at his eyes.

She leaned closer and pressed her lips to him and started to kiss him. He kissed her back with equal fervor. Shree moans as his hands cupped her bottom, pulling her against his hardness.

His shoulders were powerful, his chest broad and stunning, his flawlessly sculpted abs were taunt and sharp, his thighs strong without a doubt. Shree's hands smoothed over his shoulders, enjoying the feel of his firm skin under her fingertips.

Desire raced through her veins, as a heady excitement made her feel dizzy and impatient for his lovemaking.

"I can never get enough of you, Madhav" she said in a husky growl. "Isn't it about time we did it under the shower? I can't remember the last time we-"

"Say no more, chellam." He says holding her arms and as he pins her to the wall.

After showering together, Madhav ordered Shree a beautiful yellow wrap dress that came down to her knees. He played with her soft hair as he pat it dry. He was wearing the a light blue shirt with the same pants he wore yesterday.