Chapter 23: (Name) Turned Neko!

Your POV

Tuesday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

Me and the girls still talking until a white cat came up to me, causing us stopped talking and turned to it.

"What in the world is this cat doing here?" Sasha asked.

"I don't know." I replied and picked up the cat.

The cat looked at me and meowed, causing us awe.

"It is male or female?" Chris asked.

"Female." Tenchi answered.

"Awe! She's cute!" I said and the cat meowed again. The cat suddenly jumped up on my shoulder and licked my cheek, causing me chuckled.

"Would you girls look at that." Chris said as she and the girls looked at me in awe.

"That cat loved you, (Name)!" Sasha said.

"Can you gonna keep her?" Tenchi asked.

"I don't know. She might have an owner." I replied. The cat stopped licking and give me a cute eyes. It's make my heart melt.

"Awe~" I said.

"I'm sure that you girls need to go to your class." We heard Head Principal Seito said, causing us turned around. We saw his face serious and his arms were crossed.

"But, what about her?" I asked as I looked at the cat. Principal Seito sighed.

"I'm not sure but you could keep her." He replied. Me and the girls looked at each other.

Timeskip

After school

I was walking towards my house along with Valt and the cat, who sleeping on my arms.

"Are you sure you wanna keep her? If you don't wanna keep her, we could find her owner." Valt said as we kept walking.

"She doesn't have an owner. And yes, I'll keep her. Let mom knows." I replied.

"You know what? Fine." He said.

Timeskip

Aoi Household

Night

In (Name)'s room

Mom letting me having a cat in the house. I was sitting on my bed along with Foxie and a cat.

"I really need to give her a name." I said.

"I know!" Foxie suddenly spoke, making me turned to her.

"What?" I asked.

"Her name is gonna be Angel!" She said.

"Angel?" I asked.

"Angel is suits for her. Well, you see, she has a white fur and her eyes were green." Foxie said. I turned my head towards Angel, who sleeping on my bed. I smiled.

"Perfect." I said.

The next day

Wednesday morning

I woke up by something on my head. I sat down and places my hands on top of head. My eyes widened as I felt something. I let out a scream as Foxie woke up along with Angel. Foxie's eyes widened.

"What's happened?!" Foxie yelled. My door burst opened as Foxie quickly hid behind the bed. I turned around and face my family.

"My goodness." Mom said as her eyes widened along with my siblings.