Chapter 14: Four Girls Evil Clones!

Your POV

Thursday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

"Starting for next week, we're going to study group together. We must ace this second exam!" Sasha said as four of us stood near the locker.

"Listen, we are the smartest kids in school." Tenchi said and Sasha rolled her eyes.

"We can help our boyfriends. I mean, Valt and Honcho still failed on their first exam last month. Well, including, Shu. I know he is smart." I said. Both girls rolled their eyes.

Chris took out her phone and text someone. Once she's done, she smiled and turned to us.

"Listen up. I already did texted the boys in our group chat. Both Valt and Rantaro agreed and they will come to (Name)'s house to study group together next week Saturday." She said and three of us stares at her as our jaws dropped.

"Are you serious?" Sasha said.

"No freakin' way!" Tenchi said as well. Chris just smiled at us.

"Gotta go. See you girls at lunch." She said before walked towards her class as three of us stares at her.

"Unbelievable." I said and both girls nodded in agreement.

"By the way, what about your treehouse?" I asked Sasha as I turned to her. She looked at me.

"Yeah. We still haven't fix it yet." Tenchi said. Sasha sighed.

"This Saturday. Deal?" She asked. Me and Tenchi nodded before three of us started to walked towards our classes.

As we all walking towards our class, I felt someone were watching us. I stopped my track and turned around. I saw a girl with grey pigtails and her eyes was purple. She were leaned on the wall, watching us with her arms crossed. She also wore a freshman uniform. Is she new student? My eyes locked her purple eyes and smirked. She turned around and walked away.

Someone shook my shoulder as I'm back to reality. I turned my head and I saw Sasha who is the one who shook my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I sighed.

"To be honest. I saw this girl were watching us." I said. Tenchi and Sasha gasped.

"I wonder who." Tenchi said.

"We still don't know yet." Sasha said.

"Let's go, girls." I said and three of us walked towards our classroom. Who is this girl? Why she's watching us?

Fumiko's POV

Father told me to disguise as a new student of Beigoma International High. He told mention to get four girls DNA. I'm just gonna get their hair. Also, I knew about their identities. Now, I was leaned on the wall, watching three girls freshman with crossing my arms.

One with a (H/C) haired girl stopped her track and turned around. Her eyes locked mine. I smirked and turned around before walked away with a smirked.

Only I have to do is befriend with them and get their hair DNA.

Timeskip

Your POV

Lunch time

Me and the girls eating our lunch at the cafeteria until a grey pigtails haired girl walked up towards us.

Four of us stopped eating and turned to her.

"Can we help you?" Chris asked nicely.

"Well, I'm Yukari. I'm a new student." Grey pigtails haired girl said.