Chapter 22: Babysitting Tenchi's Baby Cousin!

Your POV

Monday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

Me, Sasha and Chris were waiting for Tenchi. Weird. She usually with us.

"Where is she?" Sasha asked.

"I don't know. She's usually with us." I said.

"Maybe she's overslept?" Chris said.

"No way. She would never overslept. She's usually early than us." I replied.

"Could be." Sasha said.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps, making us turned around. We saw Tenchi running towards us.

"I'm sorry that I was late." She said in between panting.

"Where were you?" Sasha asked. Tenchi calmed down for a bit and looked at us.

"After school, my aunt told me to babysit my baby cousin. She were 3 years old. I can't train with you guys." She replied.

"What's your baby cousin name?" Chris asked.

"Izumi Fudou." Tenchi said.

"You know what? We could help babysitting with you." I said.

"Are you sure? Izumi is a little bit bad." She said.

"No worries! We'll help you!" Sasha said. Tenchi sighed.

"Alright. But, we're gonna tell Moon about this." She said.

"That's won't be necessary." We heard Moon's voice. We turned around and saw her with her arms crossed.

"We can cancel our training today." She said and we nodded.

Moon winked at us before walked away.

Timeskip

After school

Me and the girls walking towards Tenchi's house. Once we're arrived, we went inside. We saw Tenchi's parents who were sitting on the couch. Tenchi's mom saw us and give us a smile.

"Hey, honey." Her mom said.

"Hey, mom. When Aunt Nami get here?" Tenchi asked.

"She will be here in...." Her mom started to say but was cut off by knocking. Tenchi sighed before went to the door and opened it, revealing a woman with blonde hair and her eyes were dark green. Beside her, who were holding her hand was a girl with dark green pigtails and her eyes were yellow.

"Aunt Nami! Izumi!" Tenchi said and give her a hug. Her aunt hug her back.

"Tenchi! You are so grown up!" Her aunt said and they pull away the hug. And then, she looked at me and the girls.

"Who's these girls?" Her aunt asked.

"They are my best friends." Tenchi replied.

"Hello! My name is (Name) and this is Chris and Sasha." I said.

"Nice to meet you girls." Her aunt said.

"So, aunt...about Izumi...?" Tenchi trailed off. Her aunt looked at her.

"Of course. Don't worry, I'll pick her up before 10." Her aunt said.

"Okay." Tenchi said. Izumi give her mother a hug before pull away.

"Now, Izumi. You must behave." Her aunt said and Izumi nodded. She went to Tenchi.

"Gotta go. Bye!" Her aunt said and walked away. Tenchi closed the door before bring Izumi towards us.