Chapter 4: Flare V.S Electro! (Part 1)

(This is all personalities about them,

Dawn's personality: Like a leader, mother type, brave, and strong.

Electro's personality: Tough, hot headed, brave, and strong.

Skylar's personality: Funny, troublemaker, brave, and strong.

Flare's personality: Tough, hot headed, brave, strong and troublemaker.

Aqua's personality: Brave, strong, shy, calm, and tough.)

Anyway, enjoy reading guys!
____________________________________

Your POV

Monday

"(Name)! Valt! Get up! You'll be late for school!" I heard my mom yelled from downstairs. I was tying up my bowtie while Foxie were floated beside me.

"You better hurry up or you'll be late like last time." She said. I rolled my eyes and I'd finished tying my bowtie.

"Don't remind me." I said. She chuckled before went inside of my bag. I grab it and wore it. I went out and walk towards the kitchen. Once I'm arrived, I saw mom and Nika but no Valt and Toko. Valt must be sleeping right now and Toko tried to wake him up.

Mom noticed me and smiled before threw a bread at me. I caught it and give her a wink before putting my bread in my mouth. I grabbed my shoes and put them on.

I went out and began to run towards the school.

Timeskip

I've finally arrived at school. I noticed Shu walked towards me.

"Morning, (Name)." He greeted me with his smile.

"Morning to you too, Shu." I greeted. He opened his mouth to ask something but someone suddenly crashed onto him. They both fell over as I stood here in shocked.

The heck was that?

"Sorry, Shu!" A familiar male voice apologized. I knew that voice.

"Valt?" I questioned. Both males turned to me as they both stood up.

"(Name), is he your brother? Because you both have a same last name." Shu said, pointed his index finger towards Valt.

"Yup. He's my twin brother." I answered.

"Oh. I didn't know that." He said and I chuckled.

"There are many things you don't know about me." I said and give him a wink. He blushed and looked away. Valt noticed it and smirked. He turned to me as his smirked vanished.

"Hey, sis. I gotta talk to Shu for a minute. See you in class." With that, he dragged Shu away, leaving me speechless.

What the heck?

I shook my head and went inside.

Shu's POV

Valt suddenly dragged me towards at the back of the school.

We both stopped and Valt suddenly smirked at me. What's wrong with him?

"You like my twin sister, aren't you?" He said while smirking. My cheeks heat up and looked away from him.

Seriously?!

"Dude, tell me the truth." He said. I sighed before turned my head towards him with a small blush.

"Yeah. I do like her. She's cool, amazing, and cute. I was first fall in love with her when we both first meet." I explained.

"That makes sense. But anyway, I got a plan to set up a date for you and my sister." He said, smirked. My eyes widened and a huge blush appeared on my cheeks.