14. The Decision

Aizawa Pov

It's been a couple of hours since the problem child went berserk and attacked Iida and Bakugo. All three were still unconscious and is teachers were called to see what to do with the kid moving forward.

Vlad King : He's a monster! We should kick him out of this school before our reputation diminishes!

Midnight : I agree. We don't know when that'll happen again, plus, did you see those tendrils from the footage? It just screamed "villain".

AllMight : I disagree. Sure, he lost control, but that was because he was put into a tough situation when Young Bakugo launched that massive explosion. The transformation might've been his body acting on instinct and defending itself.

Aizawa : I agree with you, AllMight. Plus, Vlad, if we were to kick such a "monster" out onto the streets, we'd just be putting society in danger. He'd start resenting us and then really become a villain. One who eats people at that. It what if villains find him and find a way to use him to make more like him? Then what? It's possible seeing as he is how he is. We brought him here to help him, but also to keep him in check so he doesn't attack innocent civilians.

Nezu : Eraserhead is right. We're helping him control his power so he doesn't attack anyone. This incident was just unexpected because we didn't know anything about his tendril appendages. You can't change the fact either, that Bakugo was clearly antagonizing him.

Cementoss: So what will we do about this situation?

Nezu : Nothing we haven't already done. We have Aizawa help him to figure out how his new appendages work. Does anyone disagree?

Staff : No, sir.

Nezu: Okay! Now let's wait til they wake up.

~Timeskip~

Deku Pov

I open my eyes to be met with a white ceiling. I blink a bit to get used to the sudden brightness before looking at my surroundings. I was in the infirmary. I sat up and stretched a bit, only to notice bodies bandages on my arms.

'Bandages? And bloodied to boot? Why would I need any if I just heal up? Did something happen? I can't remember so clearly... I just remember a large explosion and then it's all blank... I hope I didn't do anything bad-'

I cut myself from my thoughts as I saw Kacchan and Iida on the beds next to mine. Kacchan's shoulder was covered in bandages and had blood patches on it. Iida had bandages wrapped around his torso, but there was no sign of any blood.

' Oh shit! Don't tell me I attacked them in an uncontrolled state! Shit!'

I thought to myself as I panicked. Then I heard footsteps approaching and then the door opening to reveal Aizawa, looking tired as ever.

Aizawa : Oh, problem child. You're awake.

Izuku : Y-yes...

Aizawa : Can you stand?

Izuku : Um... Sure?

I said getting up and standing up straight.

Aizawa : Okay, good. Here are some clothes, put them on and then follow me.

Izuku : Yes sir.

I quickly changed and then left with Aizawa. We soon arrived at a door which I saw was the Principal's office.

' Oh shit! I'm so screwed!'

I thought as we entered and I saw AllMight, Midnight, Present Mic, Ectoplasm and other teachers waiting inside.