12. First Day

Deku Pov

Turns out I was right in that the results would come in about a week. After said week passed, I received a letter with the UA emblem on it. I took it to my room before opening it, only to have a disk-like object to drop out of it. Not knowing what it was, I left it to see if there was a letter, only for an AllMight projection to pop up out of nowhere.

AllMight : HAHAHAHA! I AM HERE! AS A PROJECTION!

Izuku : AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

I screamed as I fell off my chair at the sudden appearance of AllMight. After getting my bearings right, I looked up at the projection and listened for my results.

AllMight : Hello young Midoriya! I'm here to give you your results for the exam. For the written part, you got an excellent 86%! And for the practical part, you got 35 points! But wait, there's more! For saving that young girl from the 0 pointer, you received points from a hidden point system! Hero points! And u got 60 points! So altogether, you have a total of 95 points, making you the top student of the exam as well as the class representative! Anyway, that's a wrap! Welcome, to your hero academia!

He said before the hologram switched off. I stared at the disk for a solid minute before jumping out my chair in excitement.

Izuku : I got in!

I was so happy! I got my phone and started playing upbeat music as I started dancing around the house in celebration. I decided to eat out that day. My own little celebration for myself.

~Timeskip to first day ~

Aizawa had just dropped us off and I was on my way to class while he went to the teachers' office. Forgetting where the class is, I ran around the school looking for it, until eventually finding it.

'This is where I use this power to become a hero! It all starts here! I just hope Kacchan isn't in here too...'

I thought while opening the door. Upon opening, I was greeted with the yelling of Kacchan and the boy who called me out at the entrance exams... Great...

I tried sneaking by but they both ended up spotting me in a tip-toe position.

Katsuki : Deku?! How the hell did you get in here?! You're quirkless as hell!

Izuku : Heyyyyyy, K-kacchan... N-nice weather we're having, hey?

Katsuki : Don't bullshit me, you shitty deku! How did you get in?!

Izuku : The same as everyone else...?

Katsuki : You motherfu-

Aizawa : Get to your seats and shut up.

Everyone looked towards the door way and saw a... caterpillar? Then the "caterpillar" unzipped itself and out came a man... Weird...

Aizawa : It took you all 8 seconds to quiet down. You're too irrational. Work on it. My name is Shota Aizawa. I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years. Now, I know it's a bit early, but put these on and meet me outside on the training field.

He says as he took out him gym uniforms and sat them on a table before walking out the class. Everyone quickly rushed to get their uniforms and changed.

Once most were outside, I felt a tap in my shoulder. I turned my head and saw the girl I saved on the day of the exams.

Izuku : Oh, hey! It's you!

Uraraka : Yeah, I just wanted to thank you for saving me that day! I really appreciate it!

Izuku : No problem!