Ch 5 .Did I lost her?.

Oberoi mansion

Shivaay closed his file and kept it beside on the bed. Closing his eyes, he leaned against the bedrest and started thinking about the things happened in the office.

(Flashback)

"Mumma I was mishing you. You know I searched you in the big house but I didn't see you and Gauri mausi take me here." Rishi said with a pout.

Arushi nodded slowly and looked at Aditya who was having tears in eyes. Rishi followed her gaze and frowned to see Aditya staring him lovingly.

"Mumma who is this uncle." Rishi asked pointing at Aditya with his little finger making Arushi scared. Aditya smiled and took a step forward but Shivaay slightly pushed him.

"Arushi, you go to home. I will deal with this." Shivaay ordered glaring at Aditya who shook his head negatively at Arushi.

"But.." she stopped seeing Shivaay's angry face. Giving a last look to Aditya, Arushi walked outside with Gauri.

"Kritika please stop." Aditya shouted and tried to go behind her but Shivaay pushed him back making him stumble.

"Sir." Aman called worriedly who rushed towards him and protected him from falling.

"Where do you think you are going Mr. Singhania. Don't you dare to interfere my sister's life." Shivaay said dangerously. Aditya clenched his jaw in anger and walked towards him.

"Mr. Shivaay your so called sister is my wife Kritika." Aditya said.

"What the hell are you talking about and who is this Kritika ?. She is Arushi Singh Oberoi, my sister." Shivaay yelled at his face.

"She is not Arushi. She is my wife Kritika Aditya Singhania and that baby is my son." Aditya retorted adamantly. Shivaay just chuckled at his face.

"Now I understood your problem. Mr. Singhania, actually I am feeling only pity thinking about the history of your married life." Shivaay taunted and Aditya closed his eyes in shame.

" And don't you have any shame to call someone's sister as your wife. First go and take your medicine for amnesia." Shivaay mocked patting his cheek.

(Present)

"Shivaay."

"Huh." he startled and looked up to see Anika with a sleeping Shivaansh in her arms.

"What happened billuji." she asked touching his forehead.

"Nothing Anika. First make him lie here." Shivaay said touching at the centre. Anika nodded and walked towards the other side, placing Shivaansh in the middle.

"Now tell me your problem." She said.

"Anika how much do you trust me." Shivaay asked.

"I trust you more than myself billuji." Anika replied with a smile. Shivaay looked down and nodded slowly.

"Tomorrow I am going to announce an important news and it is based on Arushi." He said. Anika looked at him confused.

"What news." She asked.

"That you will know tomorrow and you should be with Arushi always because the news might break her." He replied.

"Shivaay, no need to worry. She is my little sister and I will be there for her always." Anika assured him.

_:_

Singhania mansion

Aditya was sprawled on the floor with a bottle of beer. He threw it away and took the photo frame beside him.

"Did I lost you jaan ?. Yes I think. After all what I did with you is a sin. I miss you jaan. I really miss you. You know I always think about our moments. How beautiful they were ?. Especially the day when you proposed me. But me, the devil took advantage of it and destroyed everything. I want you beside me jaan. Without you I am a dead soul. Karthik was right, you are my true love but I lost it. " he cried holding her picture tightly. Suddenly he thought about about Shivaay's words. He took the frame from his chest and looked at it "Are you really my Kritika or is that Oberoi true. Are you Arushi." he questioned staring at the picture.

" he questioned staring at the picture

Oberoi mansion

"I wont leave you bloody slut.

"Ple..please don't kill me."

"I am sorry for your loss."

"It was a car accident."

"Now he is only mine."

"AHHHHHH...." Arushi screamed and closed her ears. Taking deep breaths she opened her eyes to found darkness. Wiping the tears furiously, she stood up and walked towards the balcony.

"Why can't I forget those. Why." she cried holding her chest.

"I can't be weak like this. I should be strong for my son." she mumbled and sniffled her tears back. She closed her eyes and Aditya's heartbroken face appeared in her mind.

"I don't know till when I can hold the truth but I should do it because it is good for all."

_:_

The Oberois were busy with their works after having their breakfast. Hearing the sound of door bell, Bhavya went and opened the door.

"Amrita Aunty, Abhay; what a surprise. Please come." Both smiled and walked inside.

"Areey Amrita how are you." Jaanvi asked after hugging her.

"I am fine Jaanvi." Amrita replied with a smile.

"Abhay beta what about you." Jaanvi asked touching his arm.

"I am good aunty" he said.

"By the way, the visit was really unexpected." Shakthi commented.

"Actually Shivaay called us here." Amrita said.

"Shivaay ?." Pinky mumbled in confusion.

"Hello aunty." Shivaay called and walked towards them.

"Hi Shivaay and you said you wanted to tell something important right." Amrita said. Shivaay nodded and turned towards Anika.

"Anika call Arushi here." Shivaay said and Anika walked away. After few seconds Arushi came down with Anika and Rishi. She walked and took blessing from Amrita and smiled at Abhay.

"Shivaay now tell us the matter." Pinky said.

"I decided to conduct Arushi's and Abhay's wedding next week." Shivaay announced. Arushi gasped and looked at him shocked. Abhay and Amrita smiled in happiness.

"What have you done Shivaay" Anika whispered in disappointment .

. _______________________ .

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Please vote and comment.