𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟑: 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘

"Darling, listen to me

"Darling, listen to me. Otherwise my next action won't be good." He warned and tried to touch her cheek.

"Who are you huh !. And why should I listen to you pig." She screamed throwing his hand away from her face and tried to remove the other one from her waist.

"You don't know who I am to you ?." He asked in whisper getting closer to her lips dangerously. 

"N-no.oo."

"Lie me, I will spank you baby girl." 

Note: First of all, a huge thanks to the ones who supported me in the whole journey with your comments and votes. I know I took a long time to complete but my first preference was my work and studies. Medical field is not so easy. But still I managed to write the chapters and post it all in one go. Because I think my genuine readers deserved it.

Also I am so so soooo disappointed with the response I am getting. Very few are only voting and commenting. Majority of the viewers are silent readers. It hurts, it really hurts. A writer will only get that fire to write from his/her readers support. Less responses will only make them to quit. As a writer, I deserve this much right. 

I always thought to stop writing due to the lack of response. I want to know whether my works are good or bad and it is only possible by reading your views. But I am getting nothing.

Sorry to say this, I will only give updates of the next book if I receive a nice response ( it can be good or bad). I will be finishing Shattered by this week. And will start next book if target is reached otherwise by books will be deleted and I will erase my account forever. 

Thank you

🎉 You've finished reading RUIN || Book #2 in 'Heart series' : ✔ [𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] 🎉