Ch 3 .The Oberois.

After the meeting with Abhimayu, Arushi marched towards her hotel room angrily

After the meeting with Abhimayu, Arushi marched towards her hotel room angrily. Reaching the door step, she inhaled deeply to control her anger as she don't want Abhay to doubt. Without wasting any time she knocked the door and Abhay opened the door.

"Hey" Abhay exclaimed and hugged her. Giving a small smile, she entered inside.

"Where is Rishi." she asked looking around.

"Oh he slept because he got tired by waiting for his mumma." Abhay replied showing a Rishi who was sleeping on his bed peacefully. Arushi become disappointed and walked towards him. She sat beside his sleeping form and kissed his forehead.

"Mumma is sorry baby. " she whispered caressing his hair.

"Why did you took this much time." Abhay asked standing behind her.

"Um..the meeting was very long and I also brought chocolates for him that's why." Arushi replied.

"Arushi you look tired. Go and freshen up. I will prepare food by then." Abhay said. Arushi nodded and walked towards the washroom with her night dress.

_:_

"So did you finished packing." Arushi asked. Abhay immediately dropped his cigaratte and turned towards her.

"Um...ya." he stammered and looked down in embarrassment. Arushi chuckled and stood beside him, keeping her hands on the railing.

"Men will never change." Arushi said looking at the sky.

"What do you mean by that. Are you linking this situation with the past." Abhay asked seriously.

"No Abhay. Just think, how many times I had told you not to smoke. But still you are doing the same." Arushi replied

"Ok ok I am sorry. I won't repeat this again." Abhay said raising his both hands.

"Yaya you won't." Arushi mocked shaking her head. Abhay sighed and yanked her closer by waist which shocked her.

"Abh-ay..." she stuttered by their proximity.

"Shhh.. I am really sorry Arushi but I swear I won't smoke anymore and please don't relate me with the past." he said caressing her cheek. She nodded hesitantly and stepped back making him sad.

"Um good night." she uttered.

"Good night." he wished back and went inside.

_:_

"Mumma where are uncles." Rishi asked pulling Arushi's skirt.

"They will be outside the airport waiting for us" Arushi replied .

"Then let's go mumma." Rishi said jumping up and down.

"Baccha we will go. Wait for your dad too." Arushi said gently. Rishi pouted and nodded. After getting their luggage, Abhay walked towards the mother and son.