Ch 12 .Result.

I changed the title from Fragile hearts to RUIN....
Changes will be done after completing the book.

Author's pov

In the evening Arushi got a call. Making Rishi lie on the bed from her stomach, she took her phone and left the bed. On the way to balcony, she galnced at Aditya's sleeping form on the couch and rolled her eyes. His mouth was wide opened for flies to make their house.

"Hello."

"Ma'am.I am shekhar. I had sent you the document. It has the result." Arushi got happy with the news.

"That's a great news. Thank you so much Shekhar for your help."

"No problem mam. You please check it and tell me if there is any problem."

"Ok. Bye."

She turned only to face a tired Aditya.

"What." She asked on seeing him staring at her.

"Who called you at this time ?" He asked.

She smiled and snapped. "Tera baap. Go and sleep if you don't want to hear another chalisa from my mouth." With that Aditya ran and lied on the couch as he was already exhausted with their hour ago fight.

Arushi sighed and checked whether Aditya slept or not. Making sure he is not awake, she opened her phone, touched the document sent by Shekhar.

Please be negative..please be negative

She chanted continuously.

Test Result: Positive

Arushi gasped in shock. Her knees weakened and she fell down on the floor. She was devasted with the result.

Result is positive. She uttered in horror and started crying.

"I never imagined this." She murmured and stared at the screen showing result.

"You should not cry Arushi. You have to be strong. Now you have to be even more strong and deadly. You can't lose."

Wiping her tears harshly, she got up and took a deep breath. "I will destroy you soon."

-:-

The next morning Arushi woke up and went to the kitchen. She saw the maids preparing food for all. An idea popped in head and she smirked.

"Good morning all." She greeted them. The maids stopped their work and greeted her back awkwardly. They were shocked with her surprise entry.

"Good morning ma'am." Arushi nodded and looked at the dishes prepared.

"So everything is done ?"

"Yes ma'am. Breakfast is ready. Next we will start with lunch preparations."

She frowned and asked. "What about you guys ?. Don't you need rest ?" They didn't answer but remain silent. Their silence itself gave answer to her.

"Ok fine, but I am going to give rest for you all."

"Ma'am but."

"No buts and ifs. Everyone can take leave for 3 days plus you can take the food which you made to your home also."

"Ma'am sir won't like this. He won't give us salary."

"Areey I am here na. Don't worry about salary and all. You guys go, enjoy with your family and be happy."

Swetha Singhania got astonished seeing the maids going out from the mansion with their bags.

"Areyy, aap log kahan ja rahe hain."