Ch 21 .The torture.

Abhimany and Rohan were having a conversation outside the store room. They were dumbfounded with the new twist.

"She is dead. Wow !." Abhimanyu exclaimed and took a sip of alcohol.

"It's good. But what we will do with her sister?" Rohan asked being irritated.

Abhimanyu smirked. "She is also Kritika's blood but a little more bitchy than her sister. She came here for revenge right ?. We will give her also we have to know the person behind our company's downfall."

Rohan nodded and both dumped their glasses.

"You go inside I am coming." Abhimanyu said after seeing Priya's call.

Rohan nodded and went to the room where Arushi was tied up.

He opened the door only to see her absence. Rohan got perplexed.

"Where did she go ?"

He whispered and took the broken ropes lying on the foor. The next second his head was smashed by a wooden log. Rohan yelped on pain holding his head. He turned to beat the intruder and got shocked to see Arushi standing with a smirk.

"Sleep for sometime darling. I will bring your friend too."

After few minutes Abhimanyu entered and got shocked to see Rohan tied up.

"ROHAN...." Abhimanyu rushed towards him.

In the mean time, Arushi raised the log to hit him from behind but Abhimanyu was quick to catch.

Arushi raised an eyebrow surprised. Abhmanyu smirked and looked at her sideways.

"Be careful baby. Beware with whom you are playing."

Arushi fumed. Abhimnayu turned, and lifted his arm to beat her. Arushi lowered her head and shocked him by kicking on his private part.

Abhimanyu screamed and fell down while holding his private area.

"You bit..ahhhhh..."

Arushi chuckled and kneeled infront of him. "Darling, I know every tricks and kicks. So beware."

Saying this she knocked him down.

Singhania mansion

Hurt, betrayal and pain...this is what Aditya felt after hearing how his wife was murdered. But he also have a part in it. He abused her, kicked her and bad mouthed about her pregnancy. If Abhimanyu and Rohan should be punished,then he must also...he know.

Aditya got up from his position and went to his room. There Aradhya was making Rishi eat. The child showed grabby hands on seeing his father.

"Papa...lit me.." Yes,Rishi called him papa. It happened when he came to meet him in the hospital. Arushi taught him and Aditya will be thankful for her, forever.

Aditya rushed and lifted his son, poured his face with lots of kisses. Aradhya looked away. Aditya saw this.

"I know I don't deserve any of this love from him" Aditya whispered looking at Rishi. "But still I want to live for my baby , and ask forgiveness from Kritika by becoming a great father."

Aradhya just gazed at him. "I am going to give justice to your best friend."

Aradhya looked at him wide eyed filled with hope and he don't want to fill them with disappointment.

The Oberois, Mehras and Singhnaias were shocked to see Aditya with a rifle.

Swetha was quick to react. She went and hugged Aditya.