Ch 11 .Karma.

"Remove your clothes

"Remove your clothes."

"Wh-hat" Ahana stuttered in fear.

She stared at him with wide eyes, hoping whatever she heard was an illusion.

"I.SAID.TO.REMOVE.YOUR.FUCKING.CLOTHES." He roared and swifted towards her.

Ahana moaned in pain as he gripped her arms tightly pulling towards him.

"Pl-ease don't.." She begged with tears in her eyes.

Abhay let out a mocking laugh before holding her face tightly with one hand while the other remained on her arm. Marks formed on her cheeks as the force of his nails on her cheeks increased.

"Well well well, is the little kitten begging ?. Awwww...." She cried out loudly as the pain increased.

"You destroyed my life, my dreams, my everything and now you wanted me to forgive huh ?..." He snickered and pushed his nails in her flesh.

"Ab-bhay....."

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY NAME YOU WHORE..." Abhay barked and slapped her making her fall on the floor with a thud.

Ahana blinked her eyes in disbelief, touching her cheek. The slap didn't cause her pain but the word he used on her thrusted her heart like a sword.

She slowly raised her head and looked at Abhay who was sneering like a bull.

She screamed as he pulled her hair tightly. "NEVER TAKE MY NAME WITH YOUR FLITHY MOUTH UNDERSTOOD." He said and harshly pulled her hair again. Ahana could only cry due to the pain. It was unable for her to say anything.

"UNDERSTODDD.." He asked and she nodded hastly.

Ahana tried to get up but she fell on the floor due to pain and the heavy outfit. Abhay laughed evily which gained her attention. "This is only a teaser baby. Rest of the show will start soon. Start counting your days...."

He walked away leaving a crying Ahana.

.____________________.

Aditya's room

"Peek-a-boo."

Leaning towards the wall, Aditya watched little Rishi playing with his iron man toy.

"Disoo..disoooo..." He chuckled as Rishi jumped on his bed and tried to fly in the air like his favourite super hero

"What we created Kritika ?" He thought and instantly the smile fade from his lips.

Tears pooled in his eyes as the past formed in front of him.

"Baby after this you will think that death is better than this painful treatment"

"I..I am Pre...gnant . Do..n't do th.his"

" Adi is that your baby"

" Of course not . You know she is a slut , whore and she spreads her leg for money. So obviously this would be some bastard's .

"HOW DARE I !...AHHHHH" Aditya screamed in anger, anger on himself for what he did.

His shout made Rishi cry in fear.

"Mum..mumaaaaa..."

Aditya cursed himself and walked towards Rishi.

"Baccha, I am so sorry." He cooed and tried to touch him but his hand was pushed.

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH MY CHILD WITH YOUR FLITHY HANDS YOU BASTARD." Fire was spitting from her eyes and words. Aditya was shocked to the core hearing the words from her mouth.

Rishi jumped and hugged his mother tightly. "I am scaled..." Little boy murmured. His body was shaking slightly.

"Shhh....calm down. Mumma is here." Arushi rubbed his back.

Making him sleep, Arushi went towards Aditya, grabbed his forearm and took him to the balcony.

"Mr. Singhania how could you even try to touch my son huh ?. You don't have any right to be near or him or to touch his little finger." She snarled at him

"I have rights." He challenged and pointed his finger at a sleeping Rishi. "HE.IS.MY.SON."

"Wahh !." She chuckled and asked. "How he became your son Mr. Singhania."

Aditya smirked and leaned towards her lips making her shock. "Do you want me to show darling ?" He whispered and tried to touch her lips but the next second his cheek was welcomed by a tight slap.

"I have already seen your show Mr. Singhania which I can't ever forget. Now it's my time to show." Throwing a glare for the last time, she rushed outside.

.*______________*.

. I deleted the chapter and updated again bcz of some errors.