Ch 2 .The Singhania's will pay soon.

"Rishi I told you many times not

"Rishi I told you many times not..." 

"Arushi you have a call." Abhay said making her speech halted.  Giving a last glare to a pouty Rishi, she headed towards Abhay who was standing with her mobile. 

"Who is it." she asked taking the phone from him. 

"Don't know." Abhay answered and went to check a cranky Rishi. 

"Hello. Who is this."

"Go-od morning ma'am. I am Am-an. Aditya sir's p.a" Arushi smirked and shook her head hearing his stuttering.

"Yes Aman what can I do for you." she asked in her professional tone.

"Ma'am actually my boss's brother wants to meet you." Aman said and Arushi let out a winning smile.

"Ah and why he wants to meet me." Arushi asked playfully even though she knew the answer.

"I don't know ma'am and are you willing to meet him." he asked. 

"Of course. I have no problem and tell him to meet me at hotel Taj around 5." she ordered. 

"Oh ok ma'am. I will tell him. " he said and she hanged up soon. 

"So as I expected Mr. Singhania wants too meet me" she thought with an evil smirk.

"Arushi." Abhay called from behind and she turned instantly.

"Huh."

"Who was in the call." Abhay asked pointing at her mobile. 

"Er...it was from the sponsor of nisa award. Actually he wants to meet me today to say something important." Arushi replied masking innocence. Abhay nodded and she sighed in relief. Giving a small smile she headed towards her room.

"So at what time you are going." Abhay asked looking at Arushi who was shuffling through the clothes. 

"I will leave in an hour Abhay." she informed turning towards him "I am going to freshen up. Can you please make something for me. I am damn hungry" she said with a pout. Abhay chuckled and nodded.

"Thank you so much." she said pinching his cheek and rushed towards washroom.

                                           _:_

"Rishu baby please don't disturb your papa ok." Arushi instructed gently at Rishi who was playing with his toys. 

"Yesh mommy." he said giving a toothy smile. 

"Very good and if you behave like a good boy, I will bring you chocolates." Rishi squealed hearing the word chocolates. Arushi smiled seeing his shining eyes and excitement. 

"Sachi."

"Muchi."

"I will be a good boy mommy and I love you so much." Rishi said and kissed her cheek.