Ch 20 .The story.

Two years before; The unfortunate day

The same day when Aditya fell from the stairs, Kritika was bailed out by the Mehra family. Kritika's condition was worse. They immediately took her to the hospital.

Dr. Navya Das
Gynecologist

After the ultrasound test, doctor called the Mehra family inside her room. Aradhya rushed to check up on Kritika.

"Doctor, how is she ?" Raj Mehra asked worriedly. Karthik and Sakshi was waiting impatiently to hear Kritika's status.

"Mr. Mehra. Her condition is a bit bad. She is a month pregnant and it's a very crucial stage. At this time, a mother should be careful about her and the baby's safety. In Kritika's condition, dehydration is at it's peak. Also her body is very tired. I think she was not taking essential nutrients and tablets. Anyways I suggest you to admit her here for three days. We will supply fluids and medicines."

The Mehras agreed.

Kritika was now awake. Aradhya was speaking to her but she never answered anything.

Aradhya felt like crying. Karthik entered the room and glanced at his wife who was also tired.

"Aradhya, you go to ma. I will handle this." Aradhya nodded and went away.

Kartik walked to the bed and sat on the stool placed beside.

"I want revenge. I don't want them to leave peacefully." Kritika uttered. Karthik looked at her in surprise.

She turned her head to his side and stared at him with reddish eyes.

"My baby was almost near to death, but god saved him. I want revenge bhaiya. I want to see their end."

She spatted at him. Karthik smirked and nodded.

"I promise you Kritika. I won't leave them easily."

5 months later

The Mehra's looked after Kritika like a baby. They fulfilled her every wish. Kritika was really enjoying her new life. But during nights she felt lonely while talking to her baby. Every pregnant woman needs her husband beside her so as Kritika. She also wished but whatever Aditya did to her made her disgust the thought of having him beside her.

On a fine day Karthik took her to his office as she was feeling bored. At the same day the Oberoi's were having a meeting with Karthik. Kritika was at the cafe to have her favorite elai chai. Shivaay Singh Oberoi shook hands with Karthik and went outside with bis p.a. Suddenly he craved for an espresso and decided to have it.

Kritika took the chai carefully and turned to go. Shivaay took his steps to the cafe and froze on seeing Kritika. He was shocked as she looked like Arushi. Karthik who was searching for Kritika found Shivaay staring at her.

"Um..Mr. Oberoi what happened ?"

"Who is she ?" Shivaay asked.

"She is my sister, Kritika." Karthik answered. Kritika looked both confused.

"Bhaiya, dekho I got my chai." Kritika grinned. Shivaay was shocked again. The voice was same as Arushi's and chai was Arnav's favorite too.

"Excuse me. I need to go." Shivaay rushed from there.

Shivaay explained everything to the Oberois. They decided to visit the hospital where Arushi was born. Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra made the doctor spit all the truth with their murderous glance. The Oberoi's were shocked and was happy hearing Kritika is also their sister.

The next day Oberoi's visited the Mehra's. With the voice tape, Shivaay revealed the truth to the Mehra's. Karthik was feeling sad as he didn't want to lose his sister. Kritika was so emotional and happy. She thought she was an orphan but in reality, she had a big family with brothers, babhi's and a twin sister. Then Raj Mehra revealed Kritika's past, her marriage and the Singhania's betrayal. The Oberoi's were fuming in anger. They decided to avenge for their sister. Shivaay thanked the Mehra's for looking after Kritika. Kritika promised Karthik that he be always her big brother which made him happy.