Ch 9 .Conditions.

"Ahana, why did you do this." Abhimanyu asked angrily. But she stood quiet and looked at Arushi.

"Why are you silent ?. Answer me."

Seconds later the whole Singhania's reached. Aditya stared at his baby sister in shock. She was looking different in the wedding lehanga, mangalsutra...but the 'tears'....

*Slap*

Ahana looked at her mother in pain. She expected this but still it was paining her.

"Why Ahana ?. Why did pull this stupid stunt. For whom did you do this." Swetha screamed and again slapped her, in reflex she fell in Aditya's arms.

Aditya touched her red cheeks which had Swetha's fingerprints.

"Baccha tell me, why did you do this."

"Only for you bhaiyaa." Ahana muttered and looked at Arushi.

Aditya frowned, then glanced at her direction only to see Arushi staring at him. His throat dried, seeing her in the wedding dress and clicked that it's her wedding. Swetha and Gautham was rooted at their place. They stared at Arushi wide-eyes before looking at Aditya.

"Kritika." Swetha whispered in happiness.

Arushi looked away and went to Abhay who was weeping silently.

"Abhay." She called him gently. Wiping his tears hastily, he stood and looked down not able to face her.

"I..I am sorry Arushi. I..." Arushi held his palm immediately halting his speech. Aditya noticed this in pain.

"It's ok Abhay. What has happened, happened. We can't change it." She said gently. Abhay sniffed and nodded.

"But I broke the promise I gave to you." He whispered and stared at Ahana in disgust "And that is because of her." He spat out. Arushi turned to see Ahana crying hardly in a corner. She then averted her head and glanced at Abhay who was still glaring at Ahana.

"Abhay." He looked at her.

"Now you listen to me. You are married to Ahana. She is your wife. Accept it and take Ahana with you." She stated seriously. Abhay stared at her in disbelief.

"What the hell are you saying Arushi ?. I love you, not her and I won't ever accept that girl as my wife." He yelled.

Aditya sucked a breath as he heard Abhay loves her. While Ahana felt a pinch in her heart on listening to his disgust filled words.

Arushi let out a defeated sigh and went to Abhay's mother "Aunty, as I said, Ahana is his wife, your daughter in law. Nothing can change it. Now everything is in your hands. Abhay will listen only to you. Please make him understand." She uttered.

Amrita stood in front of her son and cupped his face. "Abhi, Arushi is right. Ahana is your wife. Maybe god has destined this for you. Accept it baccha." Abhay stared at his mother angrily. Glancing at everyone, he marched from the hall, throwing his turban away.

. ______________________ .

Amrita maneuvered towards a weeping Ahana. Ahana noticed her and immediately looked away as she was feeling ashamed for what she had done.

"Ahana right ?" Amrita asked and she nodded.

Taking a deep breath she continued "I believe in marriages and god's plan. Today whatever happened here, I am considering it as a his ploy. Ahana, I don't know why you pull such a stunt. But now it's waste to think about it again." Ahana stood silently, hearing everything.

"I am accepting you as my daughter in law and as my Abhay's wife." Amrita announced making her shock. Arushi smiled sadly. The Oberois was not at all liking it.