Ch 14 .His hope.

Disappointed with Arushi's act, Aditya walked to his room slowly. Opening the door, he entered and looked around. His couch was sprinkled with Rishi's things making him smile. Closing the door behind, he took steps towards his cupboard.

"Kriti." He murmured and unlocked the cupboard taking a carton box.

A big album covered with red cloth caught his attention. He took it with a smile and dusted away the small dirt.

'Aditya Singhania & Kritika Rai'

It was their wedding album which he once destroyed it in the fire. It took months for him to reconstruct with the help of the wedding photographer.

Keeping the box back, he sat on the bed with the album and started seeing it. His eyes went teary glancing each photo; the Ganda badhan ceremony, the Mangalsutra moment and the sindoor moment. He hated that day but now his heart is carved with all those moments.

Every night he took this album and rewind all those moments which will never come back. But secretly he wishes to marry with Kritika once again happily. But seeing her present behavior scares him.

"I am sorry. Give me one last chance. I am dying." Aditya whispered in tears

On the other side the Rai's were in shock seeing Arushi. Shivaay silently laughed seeing their faces.

"Ahm...so can we start?" Shivaay asked giving a pause to their thoughts. Arushi snickered.

"Yes and Mr. Rai, we need it to make it fast or else I will die in suffocation." Arushi taunted at Arjun who got hurt with her words.

"Mera Bachhaaaaaa..." Ishita ran and hugged Arushi all of a sudden making her stumble back. Shivaay stared the scene with wide eyes. He tried to push the lady back but Arushi stopped. Her hands were lying limp either sides. The Rai's noticed this and was eagerly waiting for Arushi's reaction.

"Mumma is sorry bacha. I..I should have trusted you. But I..I nearly tried to kill you. Sorry sorryy...." Ishita cried hugging her tightly. Arushi didn't say anything. She was neutral and this expression scared others.

"Move." Arushi ordered. Ishita stopped crying. Slowly withdrawing from the hug, she looked at Arushi's calm face.

"Ba..cha I..I am..."

"I SAID MOVEEEE..!" Arushi screamed and Ishita got frightened. Tears streamed down from her eyes seeing the cruel look of Arushi. There was no love in her eyes, it was hatred and disgust.

Arjun held his mother tightly and tried to explain Arushi, but she blocked him.

"Who is your bacha huh ?. I am noone's baccha. You hugged me as if I am your daughter. Your daughter is dead right?. Sorry sorry ...you people killed her right." Arushi said in her venomous tone.

"I know that story...the story of how some vultures killed an innocent soul. They ripped her heart and killed her inch by inch mercilessly. Noone gave her a space to prove herself instead all claimed her as the culprit and punished her." Arushi shouted in anger. Her eyes were red. The scenes which try to forget where appearing again.

The Rai's looked down in shame. Shivaay looked at his blazing sister. His own heart was bleeding hearing her pain, but he knows he need to stop her before something else happen.

"Aru." Shivaay cupped her face and shook his head indicating no. Realization hit her. She nodded and wiped her tears, patted her face and took some breaths to calm herself down.

She glanced at the Rai's who was in shame to look at her.

"Bhaiyaa, please complete the works fast. I can't stand in a house with these people. Their faces make me vomit." Arushi taunted. Ishita sobbed and ran upstairs feeling weak by her words.

"I will wait for you in the car." Saying this Arushi went out.

Silence prevailed in the house. Shivaay stared at Arjun and Raman in anger, but he controlled himself before he expresses his anger and frustration on them.

"Mr. Rai, let's start the deal."

Arjun and Raman explained their views and ideas with Shivaay. He was first reluctant, but Arjun nearly begged him as their family was on the verge of becoming beggars.

"Okay gentlemen. I will give you one chance to merge with our company. But there are some conditions." Shivaay said and Arjun nodded hesitantly.

"First, you should create a profit of 70% within a month." Arjun looked him in shock. He knew it was not possible for him when their company was in such a shit state.

"And the last condition is don't come Infront of my sister unless she says or makes a move." The men agreed reluctantly. Along with the business their plan was to get forgiveness from Arushi and take her back.

"If either of the condition is violated, I will close the deal and sue your company forever." Shivaay smirked and Arjun got up in anger due to the insult.

"You can't do that Mr. Shivaay." Arjun uttered.

"Try me and we are Oberois. Oberois never fail." Shivaay challenged and wore his goggles

Arjun accepted the conditions and signed the deal. It took several months for him to convince Shivaay for a chance by begging and crying and he can't lose it.

On the other hand, in Suryavamshi house, Ahana was working in the kitchen like a maid. Abhay sent his mother to their ancestor's house telling some lies so that he can torture Ahana.

"One is done." Ahana looked at the paneer butter masala which she made in three hours. She never done cooking. It was all new for her.

She looked at the remaining list sticked on the fridge to cook within an hour. If not done Abhay will punish her. She glanced at the burn marks on her arms. It happened when Abhay asked her to prepare a coffee for him. She added only little amount of sugar as she know taking more sugar is bad for health. This irked Abhay and he threw the hot drink on her face and burned her arms.

"I am sorry Abhay..Please don't..ahhh...AHHHHHHH."

"Suffer bitch. Suffer."

"This is how Kritika must have felt, 'heartbroken' " She thought blankly. Her face was filled with black, purple marks and scars. But Ahana has no complaints. She decided to suffer everything with a smile before the final step.

The doorbell ring. Ahana went to the hall to see Abhay kissing a girl hungrily. The scene broke her into pieces, but she didn't say anything. Abhay noticed her standing like a statue.

"Ewww...who is this garbage baby." The girl exclaimed eying the marks on her face and body in disgust.

"Just a maid." Abhay smirked at the girl and told her to go to his room.

"Wait for me baby." Kissing his lips, the girl went with a giggle.

"Someone should satisfy me, right ?. And I know you can't. Who will touch an ugly shit like you." Abhay taunted. Ahana heard everything silently.

"Go and make dinner for us maid." With that Abhay went to the girl who was waiting for in his room.

While Ahana broke down on the floor and cried clutching her head.

Arushi entered the Singhania mansion with sleeping Rishi in her arms. She was happy that her first step of her plan succeeded. She opened the bedroom door and made the child lie on the bed. She was about to go when Aditya stopped her.

"I need to talk to you Arushi."

.____________________.