Ch 3 .The Oberois.

Start from the beginning

"Arushi let's go." he said holding the small of her back.

"Ya." she picked Rishi in her arms and walked outside. As Rishi spotted her favourite person he jumped from Arushi's arms and ran towards him.

"Hairy uncleeee." Omkara laughed and picked the squealing Rishi in his arms.

"Hey champ. I missed you a lot." Om said kissing his chubby cheeks.

"I also missed you sooo much." Rishi said spreading his little arms widely.

"Awww that means you didn't missed me. That hurts ri." Rishi looked behind Om to see Rudra wiping his fake tears.

"No Ru. I missed you too." Rishi said instantly. Rudra smiled widely and picked him from Om's arms who got annoyed.

"That's my ri." Rudra exclaimed and ruffled his hair. Omkara shook his head and looked straight to view Arushi admiring them. As her eyes met with his, he gestured her to come closer. Without wasting anytime Arushi ran and hugged om tightly.

"We missed you Aru." Both Om and Rudra said as she broke the hug.

"Awww I missed my pyaari brothers too." she cooed and pinched their cheeks in which they scoffed.

"Hey Abhay how did you live with her yaar." Om asked moving towards him.

"Huh Om don't forget that I am a cop." Abhay replied proudly. Arushi got annoyed with his reply and walked towards him.

"Abhay, do one thing just announced this thing through a loud speaker instead of repeating it again and again." she suggested sweetly.

"Did you just mocked me." Abhay asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Whaaat? No Abhay. How can I mock a cop." she said innocently battling her eyelashes. Omkara and Rudra laughed seeing Abhay's poker face.

_:_

"Congratulations." The Oberois screamed as soon as Arushi entered the mansion.

"Thank you so much." Arushi said staring them with tears.

"Aru why are you crying baccha." Dev asked worriedly side hugging her.

"These are tears of happiness dad." Arushi said with a smile.

"Acha. But we don't like to see tears. We want only your smile." Shakthi said.

"Ok Papa."

"Ok ok now let's stop this rota-sota. Today is a happy day, you know." Anika chirped clapping her hands.

"Fhat the wuck". Shivaay exclaimed scrunching his nose hearing Anika's words. Arushi palmed Rishi's ears immediately who was looking everyone in confusion.

"BADE BHAIYAA." Gauri screamed pointing at Rishi while Rudra closed his ear and glared at her.

"Babhi why did you screamed. Shiv bhaiya didn't said fu..." his words were cut as Omkara closed his mouth.

"Rudra...behave." Bhavya warned shooting daggers at him. Arushi shook her head in disbelief on seeing her crazy family.

"What a family" Abhay exclaimed with a chuckle while Arushi giggled.

"Stop this nonsense." Jhaanvi ordered "Arushi, Abhay go and freshen up." she instructed.

"Um sorry Aunty I am going to home now." Abhay said.

"But Abhay you are tired na. So take rest." Arushi suggested.

"No Aru. Ma is alone at home." Abhay said.

"Oh ok and don't forget to have food." Pinky reminded.

"Sure auntie after all I am a...."

"Um Abhay go fast. Auntie will be waiting for you." Arushi interrupted pushing him outside.

"Ok ok." he sighed in defeat and hugged her. "Take care."

"You too." Arushi mumbled hugging him back. The Oberois adored their bond with a smile.

"Excuse me no PDA." Rudra teased. The couple blushed and broke the hug.

_:_

At night

"Arushi can I come inside." Shivaay asked standing at the doorstep of her bedroom.

"Of course bhaiya." she replied and covered a sleeping Rishi with a duvet.

"He slept." Shivaay asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Haan after a big water fight." Arushi replied.

"Water fight?

"Haan bhaiya. This boy is very lazy to bath and finally we both ended up in water fight." Arushi said caressing Rishi's cheeks.

"He is just like his father." Shivaay blurted out absent mindedly. Arushi stiffened and gulped the lump.

"Aru I am sorry. I just..." Shivaay said apologetically and walked towards her.

"It's ok bhaiya." she said in hoarse tone.

"So did you see him." Shivaay asked.

"Ya...but....something is different in him." Arushi said making Shivaay frown.

"Matlab."

"Um, when I confronted him after the function he just stood silently. And later he started shaking, then fell on the ground. It was weird. Nothing happened as I planned" she replied rubbing her face in frustration. Shivaay silently stared at her. He hold her hands and rubbed it.

"Aru, don't worry. We all are with you. May be many things had changed within these years but you should not retreat from your motive." he said sternly.

"No bhaiya I will not. I will complete what I had started." Arushi voiced in determination.

"Good and what is your next plan." he asked.

"The company." she replied with an evil smirk.

. _______________________ .

. I know that you guys will be confused with the intro of the oberois but there is an important reason for it. It will be revealed later.

. I think you had liked the chapter.

.Please vote and comment.