Chapter 34

Yeji's POV

A wide smile forms on my lips while looking at her. She's holding a bouquet of red roses with those bandages on her hands. I walks toward her to meet her feet.

"You shouldn't attempt on riding a motorcycle again, clumsy." I pats her head but she just scrunches her nose.

"My bad, I was too happy when my phone worked again so it happened. I miss you so much since it's been 4 days since I last saw you." Ryujin kissed my forehead before lending me the bouquet that I gladly accepted.

"Did you wait for me here in this room the whole time?" she asked.

"Yeah, I miss you that much..." I hugs her tight, tighter than ever.

Ryujin attempted to part from our hug but I clung my arms more tighter on her nape and began crying.

It's too heavy inside...

"Y-Yeji? Why are you crying?"

"Lately...you're getting hurt too often. I don't know if you're telling the truth or you're just a good liar." I mumbles while burying my face on her shoulder.

I can feel something different...and I wanted to stay quiet but it's hurting me inside.

"Pretty, don't you trust me? I'm so sorry for being too clumsy these days, please don't worry too much about me." Ryujin almost whispers while patting my head. I looked up to her and stared in her eyes—her eyes that's telling me differently—but her words could easily sway my thoughts.

"Stop crying Yeji-ah..." she wiped the right side of my cheek with her thumb that has no bandage on it and leaned closer to kiss those running tears on my cheeks.

"Y-Yah..." I murmured out of embarrassment.

"Why? Cum is even saltier than your precious tears." Ryujin laughs that's why I laugh with her, holding the bouquet that she's been holding since she arrived here.

I held it with my two hands and sniff the good scent of a fresh plucked roses. Ryujin's index finger suddenly poked my breast that's why I raised my eyebrow on her.

"What?" Ryujin innocently asked.

"Look at your hands, you still know how to become pervert even in that situation." I stated before walking towards the side table and putting the bouquet above.

"I just miss my big marshmallow tho..." she said and laid herself on the bed.

"It's because you don't have it." I teases.

"I do! As if you haven't squeeze these." she said, looking so pissed that's why I went beside her and hugged her from behind.

"I thought it's big too until I realized your foam is bigger than your actual—" I was unable to complete my sentence when Ryujin bit my earlobe.

"Are you going to tease me all my life?" Ryujin dramatically asked that made me chuckle.

"As if you're not teasing me Ryuddaeng." I adjusted my head and looks at her who's puckering her lips, "Is the baby pissed?" I mumbles before kissing her chin.