Chapter 12

Ryujin's POV

Yeji went back here to check me and I just couldn't look at her. After kissing her? I did. I did because I thought I'm dreaming...mom suddenly faded and I saw Yeji—damn I thought it's just a dream.

Yeah, I should keep telling myself that I was dreaming.

"Anyways," I heard her heavily breathing. "Jisu brought this bag of clothes she said you often wore. I told her to bring some underwear for you since I only bought seven." she stated before placing the bag on top of the bed.

"Uhm...kindly tell her to bring some bra."

"Why?" she suddenly asked. My eyebrows arched.

"What why?" I asked, confused.

What's with the 'why' miss ma'am?

"You need it?" she asked. Is she serious?

"Of course, what would I put to cover my nipples then..." I mumbled, pouting while taking out my shirts one by one.

"I'm sorry I thought you don't need one." Yeji mumbled. She bit her lower lip, trying to prevent her smile or laugh that's prolly coming.

"Yours are just bigger but mine are perfectly fine." I muttered.

"Okay, Ryujin. Won't argue with you because of your defensive ass." she said before heading to the small shelf where she keep her books.

"Yeji, I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" Yeji asked.

"For kissing you last day." I said.

It suddenly became so silent. I'm afraid to say a word anymore.

"It's...fine." Yeji answered that's why I looked at her direction.

"It's not. I'm into girls and you're not." I said.

"You're just into Heejin."

I looked away when her eyes averted on me. I'm not into anyone...just her. She's more than enough.

"If that comforts you after your tremendous dream then it's fine." she stated, coming back to my direction with a book on her hand.

"It doesn't." I mumbled.

"Woah so was it my fault that I wasn't Heejin and that doesn't comfort you?" she sarcastically stated and lay her back on the bed.

"Will you stay away?"

"Why would I?" Yeji asked with her eyes looking at me with the book on top of her mounds.

"Will you stay away from me if I tell you, it wasn't really Heejin and it's you?" I said as I looked at her. I couldn't read anything from her eyes, all I know is it's beautiful. It's a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

"Why is it me then?"

I'm partially shocked with what she said. Is it just okay with her? What? Doesn't she feel uncomfortable?