Chapter 13

Ryujin's POV

"Are you crazy?" Jinsoul asked who's beside me while Aisha keeps poking my back with her pen. I won't mind her anyway, she's just bored.

"Why?" I asked without looking at her because Professor Rei is teaching in front of us.

"You keep smiling, crazy." she mumbled but instead of answering her, I smiled again.

Remembering everything that happened between me and Yeji flutters my heart. I'm so happy that no one could ruin it.

What if Seulgi finds out? I wonder if ruining someone's trust is a sin...I don't want to ruin her trust but how can I calm myself? I've been desperate to be noticed by her one and only daughter. I've been admiring her daughter.

Should I blame myself then?

BUT HOLY SHIT. I WAS ABLE TO CUP HER BREAST?????

AaAAah why is it bringing too much joy and heat on me? Oh my gosh.

"RYUJIN,"

"Holy shit..." I suddenly murmured when I heard Mr. Rei, calling out my name.

I looked up and saw him just in front of me, adjusting his glasses with his eyebrows raising and forehead wrinkling.

"Holy shit you say?"

"Sir...uhm...uhm just came out because I was startled." I mumbled and smiled.

"Why are you vandalizing the table?" he asked that's why I looked at my table and found the suspect, my pen.

Damnit. I drew heart on the table when I can't even remember it.

"Sir it's not my fault. I think my hand moved on its own..."

"Go to the detention room after our class ends, stay there until 5 pm. The moment I find out you're not in there, you'll stay in the detention for whole day tomorrow." he stated. I wasn't able to mumble a thing when he turned his back.

Geez...what made them think that bringing students in a detention will be good?

"Phew. One point." Jinsoul teases.

"Mr. Rei, Jinsoul drew penis on her notebook!" I shouted.

"Ryujin, go to the detention room, now."

What?? It's my fault again?

"Better luck next time, monkey." she teases again. I looked at her with grumpy face while packing my things.

So they would really send the student in the detention room without even letting them finish the class so at least they would learn something???

They're the worst.

And it's my pen's fault, why is it drawing something out of my will.

The detention room is in the fourth floor and I've never been there. I think I've never been in fourth floor for about an hour. But hell yeah I'll be spending about four hours in there now again. No windows, white walls, just a cold breeze of air-conditioned room and nothing.