One + One = dating?

⚠️MENTION OF THE WORD R@PI$T⚠️

I very much won't do a Vanny x EJ for a reason, and that's for EJ is a cannibal and human organs would be disgusting for humans unlike Ollie (from last chapter) who is a cannibal as well, I'm not saying it wouldn't be cute but EJ only eats kidneys so. b l e h, no.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ollie shifted off of Masky and Hoodie for the two other proxies to go out for a smoke, The female cannibal moved up to EJ and curled up onto him, sticking her head in between both of his arms to read the book as well. EJ smiled underneath his mask while he rested his chin on her head, "jeez your adorable." he mumbled quietly to himself.

"Tell the new comer about faceless tall tree's two other siblings. Splendor and Offender..." Ollie's voice held a serious tone, but changed to disgust once she mentioned the name 'Offender.' "ewww, I don't like him he's yucky!" Sally exclaimed, her and Lazari looked up from their dolls they were playing with, "Same here!" Lazari nodded her head, soon enough followed by other 'same goes for me' or just nods of agreement.

"Who are you all talking about.?" Vanessa asked confused, staring at them before Ollie explained, "We're talking about Slender's brother 'OfFeNdEr' god no wonder his name is Sexual Offenderman, he is a rapist. He doesn't care about gender nor age. So be careful and don't take a rose. On the other hand Splendor is a pretty fun guy, he likes hugging so he careful you might get hugged to death."

"well thanks, I'll keep that in mind." Vanny slightly saluted towards the girl. Ollie saluted back before leaning closer into EJ, Sally and Lazari ooooed as the two small children stared at the two cannibals cuddling, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss." The male felt his cheeks get hot under his mask, "W-Wha!!- No you two!" He yelled out, now the others were joining in yelling 'KISS! KISS! KISS!' Ollie grumbled something as she shifted to face the male cannibal, she lifted his mask above his nose just to get access to his lips. Hesitantly, Ollie leaned in and kissed him her soft tiny lips connecting to his some what dry grey ones.

"WHOOOO GET SOME!" Jeff and BEN yelled, it was like a cracked party just had happened. The two pulled away before the girl lowered his mask again, her cheeks a deep crimson red. "Happy!?" Ollie snapped her head to the rest of the bunch, getting a lot of 'Very!'s. Vanessa couldn't help but laugh at this.

"does this happen a lot?" The brown haired female questioned getting a response from Nina, "Mhm, a lot. Ollie and EJ have been dating for 3 months now, pretty lit if you ask me." The black haired female with a pink tip nodded her head, a smile on her white pale face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy- thanks a lot for 350(+) reads, enjoy these fast updates for now once I get back to school after being sick they're won't be as much updates but still enjoy this nice Ollie x EJ chapter my demonic sinning children- momma olly

word count: 536