Catch her!

ya'll can follow my TikTok and Instagram if you want

insta: Lesbian_Panic_Mode (Momma Kazumi)

TikTok: Creepypasta_stan

subscribe to my youtube if you want

momma olly

now onto this short but slight wonderful chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanny stumbled backwards slightly, the two 8 year old girls let go of her legs, "B-Big sis  Vanny are you okay..?" Lazari asked, her eyes slightly filled over with concern. Vanny took off her mask and let it rest at her side, her eyes were wide and it looked like she had no pupils or an iris due to her eyes narrowing in to much.

Vanny laughed as if she was insane, "of course I'm okay!... they can't hurt me anymore."
Soon enough after a lot of thinking about her past, her mask dropped from her hand as her eyes slowly closed as well while her body fell forwards.

"Fuck! someone catch her!" William exclaimed, his voice was cold and loud enough to make someone absolutely terrified. Nina happening to be the closest while third cause Sally and Lazari wouldn't be able to catch her, Nina grabbed ahold of Vanessa carefully pulling the brown haired female to the female version Jeff, lightly cradling her to her chest. "Is she okay..?" Nina's voice wasn't exactly that high pitched right now, it was filled with worry.

"I don't know. This is the first time it's happened.." Clara spoke softly as she walked over to the group.

~time skip~

Vanny shifted around a bit before she sat up, "oh you're awake." The female turned her head to the side to see another version of Slenderman but was more in casual wear as well with glasses. "uhm yah.." Vanessa swung her legs over the edge of what appeared to be a room that matched her style.

"Do you know why you passed out?" Trenderman asked, getting up from the chair he was sitting in, "A-all I remember is thinking about my childhood, my older brother Samuel used to call me big sis because of how brave I acted back then when my parents were drug and alcohol addicts, sometimes they would put their hands on us. That girl with black hair, eyes and the black dress reminded me of my mom and they guy with dark brown hair, green eyes and stitches on his face he reminded me of my father..." Vanny was quiet for a bit.

"I guess I triggered my PTSD because of it, I know I'm safe now since I ran away from my family but I can't help but panic sometimes."

~~~~~~~~
TBC-

thank you for reading this short chapter another update will be up soon or in at least a week maybe two but.

I hope you enjoyed, my children ~ momma olly

word count: 460