failed or completed?

Micheal is the only one who doesn't call Vanny his aunt, he thinks of her as a love interest. Sorry if you don't ship Vanny x Micheal and Ennard x Vanny x Micheal.

But, anyway please enjoy this somewhat weird chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanny pulled out her knife and cut the golden string into two, the string on her arm fell loose and fell off. she turned her head back up and there was a lot of people up to 36 which made her heart pound, sure she had fought a lot of people but not this much in a group at once. The female locked her gaze with the proxy she almost stabbed in the neck, "what do you want from us.?" her voice sounded more aggressive than her normal voice.

"pffft. How pathetic. using programmed robots, you can't even fight for yourself!"A feminine high pitched voice spoke followed by a few laughters from males and females. William(animatronic form) rolled his eyes, "Funny you say that, we are actually moving on our own free will, so we are not programmed." Clara spoke, opening her pink eyes and staring down at the attackers.

"E-Eh!? how is that possible.!?"the same high pitched feminine voice spoke, her eyes wide and along with everyone else's . "Magic." William responded in a sarcastic tone, glaring at them. Vanny let out a squeak of surprise as she fell backwards, those golden strings had been wrapped around one of her legs, Clara caught ahold of Vanny's arm and pulled her back up.

"nice going pup, now you got her." spoke a males voice followed by a deeper creepier laugh. The string tugged on her leg again and pulled her forward, Clara didn't let go of her arm but transformed back to her human form to keep a better grip on Vanny's arm, "Let Her Go!" the orange haired female yelled, their eyes widened again at the now human ballerina robot. Clara was quite strong for a female, no matter how hard Puppeteer pulled, Vanny wouldn't move, but cuts were forming on her legs, causing her to wince in pain here and there.

William cut the string, he was as well back in his human form, his long brown and purple haired braided up and draped over his shoulder. William's knife made a snapping sound as the string split into two pieces, Clara and William put Vanny behind them to protect her, cause now it was obvious the attackers were going after their "sister". Glitchtrap had left and came back with Circus Baby, Elizabeth, Ennard, Micheal, Chris, Nightmare, and Fredbear.

"What the fuck are those..!?"a masculine raspy voice yelled, staring at more of them. "WAIT! I remember that clown robot! that was the one that first realized we were here!" a childish female voice exclaimed pointing at Circus Baby, standing beside Elizabeth. Elizabeth was angry and yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM AUNTY VANNY!?" her voice was sorta robotic as she started to form into C.B.

That was the final straw for them all, the attackers and Afton family threw themselves at each other. Micheal and Ennard stayed near Vanny to protect her from the Creepypasta's.

~time skip~
(I'm not the best with fighting plots)

Vanny held onto Micheal as they both stood back to back most of them were injured, Them means the Creepypasta's. some of the Aftons have scratches and wounds but not as bad as the creepypasta's. Before Vanny could react to an attack she was pinned to the ground, she started to struggle under the males weight. The brown haired males hands gripped her throat, Vanny tried again trying to get him off. Micheal was busy fighting the only person who could come to her aid was C.B and Elizabeth. The two girls came over and grabbed the male and attempted to toss him off once they managed someone else had grabbed her, Vanny could tell it was a female due to the weird feeling on her upper back. She tried to get out, but the female kept her close and dragged her back.

The black haired female tossed Vanny onto the ground, grabbed a rope and tied up her hands and feet.

———————-
I hope you enjoyed this somewhat short chapter

bye-bye my little elves!-Kazumi

word count: 719