cuddles with the girls

My dumbass somehow got sick, so here I am at home for the fourth day in a row with a bacterial infection. Not Covid-19, thank the lord-

Also my AU, Jane doesn't wear a mask. her masked face in pictures is her actual face white skin and full black eyes.

As well the girls personality's are gonna be out of character most likely, apologizes.

but chill- just enjoy this lesbian chapter( I'm lesbian as well, got a girlfriend been dating her for almost 5 months!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trenderman had comforted Vanessa about her past, telling her it's alright. Soon enough the female was back out in the living room, getting ready to get know everyone after she had past out.

~time skip brought to you by girl cuddles cause I'm a lil lazy for introductions~

The girls expect Sally and Lazari were up in Nurse Ann's room chatting away in pajamas, Vanny wore a light pink tank top, grey sweatpants and had fluffy purple socks on. Nina and Zero lay across on Vanessa's lap, their arms wrapped around her to get comfortable. The brown haired female patting each of the two girls hair. Nina had on a dark purple night gown with spaghetti straps, her black hair sprawled on her back. Zero had her white hair up in pigtails as well Zero had on black shorts and a black T-shirt.

Judge Angel and Clockwork were painting each other's nails, with face masks on too. Clockwork had on a white spaghetti strap tank top and grey sport shorts. Judge Angel obviously had on a white night gown that matched like Nina's black night gown. Nurse Ann and Jane were styling each other's hair, Nurse Ann had her brown-redish hair up into sailor moons hair style, she had on a red long sleeved T shirt and black sweat pants, Her mouth guard off. Jane was wearing a black long sleeved crop top and a pair of black shorts, her hair was tied back into a braided ponytail.

Lulu was laying down on Kate's lap, as the two black hair females talked Lulu had on a navy blue long sleeved night gown, her hair up in pigtails as well her bangs covering over her eye sockets. Kate The Chaser had her black hair down over her shoulders, a white and black sweatshirt on and black shorts.

All of the nine girls had easily grown fond of each other and had an idea to have a girls night and talk about random things that just pop up to their minds. "so Vanny~" Nina cooed, lifting her head up and resting it on her breasts, "What's your sexuality?" Vanessa's cheeks slightly grew red with heat, which the question had caught the other seven girls attention, "I- uhm.. I'm polyamorous. I don't really care about genders anyway. I like all." Nina's eyes lit up as she let out a 'oooo' sound pressing her face closer into Vanny which caused her cheeks to grow even more red.

The other girls cheered and joined in on laying on Vanessa, Judge Angel and Lulu sat behind Nina leaning against her right shoulder, Nurse Ann and Kate leaned against her left shoulder behind Zero. Jane crawled on top of Vanny and leaned her head against her stomach underneath Nina, Zero now had her head on Jane's right shoulder and Clockwork took up Vanessa's right leg and Jane's left shoulder. Jane was laying on her stomach, so the front of her face lay on Vanny's stomach but she tilted her head so Jane's head looked at Clockwork.

The girls laughed at this but Vanny had ended up passing out as well as the eight girls leaning on her, but to their surprise someone or some people would walk in on the girls cuddle session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading and adios my little demonic sinning children- momma olly

word count: 650