meeting another cannibal

Enjoy this chapter, more lesbian shit how lovely! not mention some straight stuff as well-

Ya'll fuck it I'm doing a self insert-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time flew by and it was morning time, the girls still remained asleep as the door to Nurse Ann's room slowly opened with a tiny creak as some; preferably three male figures entered the room, suddenly coming to a stop noticing the eight girls laying asleep against the new comer.

Jeff snickered as he reached for his phone in his back pocket, once he felt it he pulled out the phone and was ready to take a picture of the nine girls sleeping, "oh man. this is cute" BEN smirked as he stood behind Jeff. "shhhh, you're gonna wake them!" Dark Link hissed quietly as hit both males on the head with his hands.

"don't fucking hit me." Jeff snapped, as he took a picture of the girls before he motioned the two other males out while he left behind him. The males all laughed once the door closed, they leaned over to take a look at the picture. Ollie( Olly, I'm spelling it as Ollie for this) was on the wall behind them her nails sunk into the hard feeling of the wall.

She reached her hand over and snatched the phone from Jeff's hand, "Wha- Hey!" Jeff exclaimed as he jerked his behind him, glaring at the whom he thought was Masky, his eyes widen as he looked at the female's blue and green eyes, "nice pic. send it to me." Ollie smiled slightly handing it back as she left the males dumbfounded and a little shocked.

(my hair style but a medium brown with a light purple fading at the bottom of it and a purple and black beanie)

Some of the creepypasta's were terrified of Ollie due to her weird and crazy nature, crawling on the walls, getting into vents, suddenly appearing out of no where and not to mention her cannibalistic side which is why EJ likes to hang out with her more since the two can bond over how humans taste. None of them have actually seen her cry nor in the need of comfort.

The female hopped off the walls and headed downstairs to the living room, The female had on a black long sleeved crop top and a black pleated skirt the went just slightly above her knees, she was the only one who Vanny hadn't met.

Vanny shifted slightly underneath the weight of the girls. Her red eyes opened, looking at the girls, "guys wake up, you're making my body go numb." Soon enough the girls all shifted off of Vanessa. A few of the girls yawned as they all stood up. "That sleep was pretty good." Nina stated, stretching her arms. "mhm, you don't say." The girls agreed with Nina.

~ time skip ~

The nine girls were on their way down to the living room after getting dressed into their clothes, the rest of the creepypasta's were down in the living room. BEN, Dark Link, Jeff and Kagekao were playing video games, Masky, Hoodie and EJ sat on a couch with Ollie laying across their laps, Hoodie had his hands playing with her hair, her beanie resting on the arm of couch. Masky wasn't bothered by Ollie laying across him his hands placed on her back as he stared at the tv through his mask, and EJ was reading a book about human anatomy.

"uhm.. who is she?" Vanny turned her head to Lulu motioning her hands towards the female she hadn't seen before, "you mean Ollie? she's a proxy as well as Kate, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. She's like EJ as well, she's a cannibal but don't worry she isn't mean nor will she try and kill you but she can get pretty pissed off if someone says something to her that can be deemed as offensive." Clockwork interrupted.

"ohhhh." Vanny nodded her head towards Clockwork before she looked back at Ollie. The short short haired female leaned closer into Hoodies touch, though the female had never mentioned she liked affection it was pretty clear that she does, but she isn't a big fan of affection at times when she is pretty ticked off unless given permission from Ollie.

~~~~~~~~~~

And there we go, another chapter and a self insert of me. Hoped you enjoyed my demonic sinning children- momma olly

word count: 736