meeting three attackers

Please, read my other stories while this is being updated, Also please go to my other books or at least check them out and request something on my 'creepypasta x reader(oneshots)' book
~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth and Chris were up in Vanny's arms, the brown haired female holding them each with one arm while they were resting on her shoulders. Vanny didn't really care about giving affection towards anyone as long as they are okay with it.

William was staying beside Vanessa, along with Clara not wanting anyone to put their hands on his wife and sister figure, Glitchtrap, Ennard, and Micheal trailed behind the five in front. Goldie and  Nightmare were back in their plush form, in Chris's hands.

Clara took a glance at Vanny and smiled, "sweetie I can take Chris from you so it's easier to hold Elizabeth." Vanny looked at Clara and handed over Chris careful not to wake him nor drop him. The female fixed Elizabeth in her arms as they headed towards the main living room in the mansion.

a few minutes later Elizabeth and Chris had woken up but didn't want to be put down, As well they had made it to the living. Three people were there, a female who had white skin, black around her eyes, and white hair. A male who had golden eyes and teeth, and black hair along with grey skin. Another female who had a red-brownish hair, stitches were all over her body, she had amber red eyes and pale skin.

"oh hello there." Vanessa's gaze landed on the female with stitches on her, "Hi." Vanny blandly responded, staring at the girl through her mask, the female chuckled slightly while walking up to the Afton family, "no need to be so cold, I'm Nurse Ann." The female called Nurse Ann held out her hand, Vanny hesitantly grabbed ahold of the Nurse Ann's hand, putting Elizabeth down. "well I'm Vanessa but I prefer to go by Vanny." she moved her mask up on the side of her head. They let go of each other's hand, "might I say you do look quite beautiful" Nurse Ann stated a smile on her face, but it was covered with the black face mask she had on.

Ennard had picked up Elizabeth while the orange haired child female grabbed ahold of Vanny's mask and took it off putting it on her self. Vanny turned her head to see Elizabeth, she smiled and pat the girl on her head before turning around, "uhm well. That girl is Elizabeth, the robot holding her is Ennard, The boy is Chris, the eldest son is Micheal, the humanoid rabbit figure is Glitchtrap, The other two are Clara and William." The red eyed female stated, pointing at each family member.

"and behind me is Zero and Puppeter." Nurse Ann spoke. Her tone was soft, feminine and calming honestly Vanny would love to listen to the girls voice on repeat every single day.

~~~~~~~~~
apologizes for the short chapter, anyone I really do hope you are enjoying this book!

goodbye my children~ momma olly

word count: 517