Two Glitches

idea/ requested by; fandomqueen85223

BEN meets Lolbit

key;
a- @
e- £
i- ¡
w- ₩
n- ñ
s- $
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C.B, BEN, and Elizabeth were in BEN's room playing video games and talking about random things. Baby was in a human like form though her skin was made out of metal and her hair was actually real.

"¥0 B@b¥." Lolbit had suddenly appeared beside the human clown with her glitching voice. The fox could change gender easily but preferred female, as well she was a glitch like BEN; she can easily float, and glitch anywhere.

"uh, ₩r0ñg t¡m!ng¿" She laughed awkwardly, looking at BEN, whom seemed amazed at the fox. Lolbit's hair was pulled back into a low braid, a set of fox ears rested on the top of her head; her hair was whole bunch of white, light purple, and light orange mixed together or just in streaks across.(just imagine it like wires but actual hair-)

"₩h0 ¡$ $h£?" BEN stared at Lolbit; his voice obviously matched like Lolbit's glitching one.

"BEN, this is Lolbit. Lolbit this is BEN."

"₩0₩, @r£ th0$£ r£@l?"  Lolbit exclaimed; glitching beside BEN and she poked at his elf ears. He snapped his head to stare at her, keeping her from picking at his ears.

"¥£$!" He snapped,

"₩@¡t, @r£ th0$£ r£@l?" BEN poked at her fox ears, which twitched and pointed backwards before moving forwards again; causing Lolbit to laugh and as well him. C.B and Elizabeth stood up and walked out the door leaving the the two glitches to bond.

"H£ll fuck¡ng ¥@h th£¥ @r£!" Lolbit cheered. It really only was a few minutes and both BEN and Lolbit have bonded really well; already really close friends.

~~~~~~~~~

finally a fucking update, i'm sorry its short i have no motivation to continue this book at the moment and as well have no ideas.