a what now and family moment

finally an update!

working on a creepypasta x reader oneshots so you can request anything so I have stuff to write about, it can me a lemon, lime, fluff, angst, a plot that follows a song. really anything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanny yet again was picked up again and thrown over the black haired female's shoulder, her eyes felt heavy, due to the golden strings previously digging into her skin and creating deep wounds. As well she hadn't fully recovered from the recent "fight" which would of been Slenderman's static ringing in her head.

The brown haired female started to squirm around, the girl holding onto Vanny started to walk off followed by two dark brown haired females and two black haired males. Vanny did something she never thought she would actually do, she inhaled a lot of air before letting out a some what high pitched ear piercing screech.

Jane flinched a lot at the scream and dropped the girl, covering her ears in the process. "what the fuck..!" Jeff yelled covering his ears as well. Mostly everyone covered their ears before she stopped, her throat hurt since she normally never screamed.

Vanny scrambled back, Micheal and Ennard ran up to her untying the ropes and picked her up.

-time skip-

Vanny, Glitchtrap, Ennard, and the afton family stood in front of Slenderman, "so what did you want us for." William spoke in a hostile tone, staring up at the faceless creature. "Well, I've seen what Vanny could do earlier and then before you came here I saw how all of you protected each other from my 4 proxies and rest of the mansion, so would you be willing to take up the offer of becoming my proxies or a creepypasta." Vanny looked up at him with a confused look "tf is a proxy-" she spoke in a confused tone while staring at Slender. "A proxy is someone who follows my orders and do what as I say, either you accept or you die." "pfft-" Vanny started to laugh, "I'm the only one alive out of all of us and I don't think any of them would let you or your "followers" to get their hands on me.

but anyway- I'm not against it, so sure." William turned to look at the girl and gripped her shoulders firmly"Vanny are you crazy you were attacked twice by his people and you still wanna join him, what would you do if they attacked you again. think about that if none of us were here to protect you, I know you can handle yourself but not like all 30 or more of them at once..! but...if that's your decision I guess I'll join too I don't wanna lose you Vanny not now and not ever." He pulled her into a hug so she hugged back. "group hug!" Elizabeth yelled jumping into the hug followed by, Chris, Clara, Micheal and Glitchtrap.

"As much as this is a nice family moment but I need to introduce you all to everyone else, cause I assume you all are joining aren't you.?" Slenderman spoke as they fell out of the hug. "yah, we all are going to join." William spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W e l p, this is the end of this chapter right now, so go check out my other two fanfictions while this one is in process of getting a new chapter!

adios my little children-momma olly

word count: 574