A Day Out

Kirito's POV~

       I looked out my window and saw (y/n) curled up in her bed sheets, sleeping. "Hey (y/n)~!!" I called over loudly to her. She mumbled something and turned the other way so I could now see her face, her (e/c)'s glaring at me. "Kirito. It's 6 am. Let me sleep." she growled. I smiled and chuckled. "But (y/n)~ I have something for you~" I cooed, sure that would get her attention. She kept glaring at me for a moment then put the sheets over her head. "It can wait." she grumbled. "Eeehh?" I put both my hands down on the windowsill and slightly leaned forward. (Y/n) shot up out of her bed and pointed a finger at me. "WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT?!" she shouted, other hand on hip. My eyes widened with shock at her action though it wasn't new at all. This used to always happen when she lived here. I started laughing and fell back on my bed. (Y/n) just stood there, blush growing across her cheeks. "Sorry, sorry." I chuckled as I wiped a tear from my eye. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date today?" I asked. "D-date?!" (y/n) stuttered in shock. I put my hand on the back of my neck and looked over to the side. "Yeah...I figured we were going out now that we both know how we feel about each other..." She blushed brightly. "Well, yes. I suppose we are." she said as she tried to hide her blush. "So when are we g-gonna do this?" she stuttered. "Now!" I said, happily. "Now? I have to get ready first!" she complained. "True." I laughed and waved over at her. "Meet me outside in 30 minutes!" I smiled. She waved back. "Yes, yes." she smiled and covered her window.

Your POV~

        I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie, a red bow in my hair. I exited the house and met him in the yard where we always meet. "So where are we going?" I asked as we started walking. "You'll see~" he smiled and patted my head.

         First we went to eat breakfast, then a movie, the aquarium, and now a fancy restaurant. Of course, we changed into fancier clothes before we came. "This is amazing!" I exclaimed as we were seated. "Glad you like it!" Kirito smiled and faintly blushed.

         After dinner, Kirito took me to a hotel close by. "W-why a hotel?" I questioned. "Because it's late at night and it's a while from our houses." Kirito explained. "T-true..." I muttered. After entering the room and Kirito getting into the shower I sat down on my bed near the window that overlooked the city. The view was stunningly beautiful as the city lights flashed brightly. I laid on my side and continued gazing out the window.

          I heard a door open and looked over. None other than Kirito was standing there, dark hair dripping, only a towel wrapped around his lower body, blush present on both of our faces. We stood there in silence as a minute passed by.

Kirito's POV~

          I forgot to get a change of clothes when I entered the bathroom so when I was done I was going to get some. What I didn't expect to see was (y/n) laying on the bed, looking vulnerable. 'What do I do now?!' I felt blush creep across my face as we stared at each other. I adverted my gaze and walked over to get my change of clothes. I tripped and placed my hands down to hold me up.

            As I opened my eyes I found that I was pinning down (y/n) on the bed. Her face was bright red and mine was probably the same. We kept staring into each other's eyes.

---------------------------------------

Comment if I should make the next chapter be a lemon or not. You dudes decide~ ;D