Why? (.////.)

Kirito's POV~

      The next day, (y/n) had already walked to school by herself. In homeroom I saw her (h/c) hair and made my way over to her. As I walked over to her, she looked up at me and smiled. I was startled for a moment but smiled back. 'Is she okay today?' I wondered. "Hey, (y/n). Are you okay today?" I asked. She nodded, then smiled shyly. "Yeah...sorry about that yesterday." "It's fine. Why didn't you walk with me this morning?" I questioned. This caught her by surprise. "Oh, I figured well...y'know...you wanted some time away from me...besides, I didn't know if you were walking with Asuna today so I just decided I'd just go..." She told me. "Why wouldn't I walk with you? Why would I walk with Asuna and leave you behind?" I questioned, smiling. She looked down. "Well you have done that before." she muttered. I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by the bell, signaling that homeroom was over.

       (Y/n) got up and smiled back at me. "Come on or we'll be late!" she giggled as she motioned her hands to tell me to go with her. I smiled and ran up beside her, walking together to our next class.

       The rest of the school was like any other day. We laughed and talked to each other like nothing yesterday had ever happened. As the final bell rung and I finished packing up my back pack, I walked over to (y/n)'s locker.

Your POV~

        As I finished zipping up my book bag, I stood as I heard, "Hi (y/n)!" Kirito had decided to scare me today. I fell back, startled, and we both fell.

         "Ow." I muttered. We were both sitting on the ground but one of my hands didn't feel the ground beneath it. "Hm?" I wondered as I clutched my hand. I heard Kirito moan from behind me. 'He has a really sexy moan...' I thought. 'But why is he moaning?' I looked back at him to find his face was crimson red. "Hm?" I looked down and saw my hand gripping his...his... My face grew the same shade as his as I quickly got up. "I'M SO SORRY KIRITO!!" I shouted as I ran out of the school, leaving him behind.

          "Baka, baka, baka." I told myself as I walked home. "I'm such an idiot!" I muttered, blushing, as I looked down at my hand. The memories flashed through my mind again and my mind began wandering. My heart beat faster and my face grew warm again. I slapped my cheeks and opened my door. I looked back and saw Kirito coming around the corner, face still red. He saw me looking at him and I quickly closed the door behind me and went up to my room to finished the questions remaining on my homework.

          As I finished my homework, I realized that we were on Christmas Break and that this homework was due in a couple of weeks. I face-palmed and laid back on my bed until I heard chuckling. I sat up and looked out my window to see Kirito laughing at my defeated expression earlier. Pink still dusted his cheeks. "Good job!" he laughed as he gave me a thumbs up. I sweat dropped and blushed which made him laugh harder. After laughing together, he said, "I should probably do that too before I forget." so I helped him out and we spent the rest of the day talking from our windows. "Well, good night!" I told him and waved. "You're hanging out with me tomorrow!" he said. "Why?" I questioned. "Because tomorrow is Christmas Eve, baka!" he called. I face-palmed again. "Ohhh yeahhhh~" I said as I remembered. "Then I'll see you in the morning!" He laughed and waved back at me as we closed our curtains and went to bed. I could hardly sleep as I thought about tomorrow then blushed as I thought about us together. I dismissed the idea but it still played in the back of mind. Secretly yearning for it to come true.